Test by Autocar

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by mafalda, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Re: Test by Autocar

YOU NEED GLASSES!!!!

2. Re: Test by Autocar

No i don't, i just glanced at it 4 about a tenth of a second, there are some celicas that cna look like that, i never actually click on them

3. Re: Test by Autocar

Dude come on NO Celica looks like a supercar....A Celica is a small piece of crap.

4. Re: Test by Autocar

I thoguht it might of been a photoshopped celica, i only glanced at it...yes i hate celicas also though

5. Re: Test by Autocar

Lets end this now, NO Celica, body kit or not looks like a supercar, PERIOD lol. And don't reply to this!!!! Lol.

6. Re: Test by Autocar

Well, I replied to this, what happens next

7. Re: Test by Autocar

:rolls eyes:

8. Re: Test by Autocar

You're such a candy ass loser...do u have ne thing else better to do than post on this candy ass car...stop that rolls eyes thing...its dumbass gay bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u #$%#ER

9. Re: Test by Autocar

You homo, Cellui456 and I are cool....looks like YOU need the life.

10. Re: Test by Autocar

It is sorta amusing to see what he has to say, i is very random tohugh.

11. Re: Test by Autocar

Corvette is still faster. 427 TT.
    I love ferrari. But Chevy still has a faster
    car. This is most definitly the best looking car
    EVER!!!!

12. Re: Test by Autocar

The Ligerfelter TT Vette is a "tuner car" first of all. A friend of mine has one, they run mid 11's, a little slower then the Enzo Ferrari (11.1 sec). There was a test a few months back of one that had revised gear ratios (that KILLED the top speed) and had SLICKS and SKINNIES on it. So that car has been alterated to say the least. And while it may be quick in a straight line don't try to turn or stop with that set-up lol. Even a regular Lingenfelter TT Vette when compared to a Enzo Ferrari (or other supercars) can't hang overall. Its handling and braking don't measure up. Acceleration isn't everything you know. :)

13. Re: Test by Autocar

The Lingenfelter doesnt actually do 0-60 in 1.97 seconds thoguh does it, because that sounds messed.

14. Re: Test by Autocar

Not the "regular" tuner car, they made ONE DRAG CAR, with a full drag setup that does it around that. It has crazy gearing and only does like 150 mph due to the "drag gears". The car was totally gutted out and is strictly a race car. One seat, roll cage, slicks, skinnies, parachute and all. To say the least the car can't turn very well lol.

15. Re: Test by Autocar

Why did you ban bumbum...he didn't do anthing wrong

16. Re: Test by Autocar

I didn't ban him, I am not a admin or mod. He was banned because of some stupid comments I guess. We know this is the same person by the IP address. If you behave you will have no problems here.

17. Re: Test by Autocar

yes i refuse to behave lol....ahh bung dung wung dung who flung da dung...lol im just kidding dont ban me

18. Re: Test by Autocar

enzo anyone?

19. Re: Test by Autocar

Shut up with the "Enzo anyone?"

20. Re: Test by Autocar

#%^% u...every one wants one

21. Re:
    Test by Autocar

Grow up, or your gonna get banned too.
    Just leave the guy alone.

22. Re: Test by Autocar

no more spamming for me....can we talk bout cars now????

23. Re: Test by Autocar

Sure dude, whats ur favorite car

24. Re: Test by Autocar

ferrari enzo...me personly...i like red 4 the color but still...any color is good cause its the enzo

25. Re: Test by Autocar

Yes, my favorite car is probably either the Enzo or the new Cobra R....the enzo in red, thats disgusting, black or blue or white