That piece of shit????

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by LamborghiniRATM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. That piece of shit is the fastest??? cant be. it looks like its falling apart. c'mon lets all talk foreals now. c'mon. Next thing you know your going to see a pinto in the top 5. I dont know but this is all wrong and its not right.!

2. Re: That piece of shit????

Better than any piece of shit you own.

3. Re: That piece of shit????

Corvettes have been sports cars for many years. They might not be the fastest in the world, but there's always been great potential for them. Read up on cars and you'll see that they are made to go above 200 more than you would ever believe. And as for it falling apart, looks in pristine condition to me.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: That piece of shit????

Stupid ricers will sat anything.

5. Re: That piece of shit????

say* anything hehehe

and dum #$%#s like the one who started this forum cant handle the power

6. Re: That piece of shit????

It isn't necessary a pos, but a car only can go straight and crash into a wall

7. Re: That piece of shit????

So many people can call this a POS, and not have any logic or reason to back it up. Stupid little children.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: That piece of shit????

obviosly this isnt a piece of shit if it is number one in topspeed on spuercars.net! Doesn't look too bad to me!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: That piece of shit????

this ain't no pos this is great imagin the speed wow man that would be great.

10. Re: That piece of shit????

There's no doubt this is a great car, but can it turn. yeah its fast, in a straight line, but how does it handle corners?

11. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Quiksilva</i>
    <b>There's no doubt this is a great car, but can it turn. yeah its fast, in a straight line, but how does it handle corners?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It will turn fine. It has a modified suspension. Corvette suspensions are some of the best in the world. The Z06 has a g rating of 1. Think if it was modified like this. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: That piece of shit????

Ok the car is #$%#ing junk, if you like this your a damn hick, i dont care what it does its very ugly, i wish america could make somthing but shit!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from L33T3000GT</i>
    <b>Ok the car is #$%#ing junk, if you like this your a damn hick, i dont care what it does its very ugly, i wish america could make somthing but shit!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hahaha! Look guys, a talking penis!!!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from L33T3000GT</i>
    <b>Ok the car is #$%#ing junk, if you like this your a damn hick, i dont care what it does its very ugly, i wish america could make somthing but shit!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Who would take advise from anyone who has L33T in their name?

15. Re: That piece of shit????

man that guy who called it a piece of shit is right! it's all about the pintos!!! PINTOS OWN THIS PILE OF JUNK!! W00T! W00T!

16. Re: That piece of shit????

some of you people have no taste at all. this car is beautiful and unlike your cars, has the power to back it up. those of you that bash this car probably have biga$$ spoilers on your front wheel drive cars.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: That piece of shit????

man this pile of junk ain't nothin compared to my dropped Pinto with NOS! the NOS makes it go from 60mph, to an almighty 75mph! you can just feel the immense power once you step inside of this bad boy.

18. Re: That piece of shit????

it is a peice of shit only because of the reliability...how many miles can you get out of it? oh what u have to swap the engine every 10,000 miles? i would say something about the gas milage but no cars is going to get good gas milage going 250 and for all you import haters...theres a TT supra in japan with over 1200 horses and 900 lbs of torque top speed 248 with out NOS and its only a litttle 3.0 six how pathetic your big block SS eights cant hang (with the exception of the $400,000 car above)... so %$^% your domestic crap...

19. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from L33T3000GT</i>
    <b>Ok the car is #$%#ing junk, if you like this your a damn hick, i dont care what it does its very ugly, i wish america could make somthing but shit!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hahaha! Look guys, a talking penis!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow that was mature! no offense but you sound like a 10 year old

20. Re: That piece of shit????

Sure its not the most exotic car, and sure its not what we expected to be the fastest car in the world, but lets face it, its got the power, and the speed, to back it up...it holds the record, and until that record is broken, this so called "piece of shit" is the worlds fastest car...deal with it...<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: That piece of shit????

ya it looks like this.

22. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordpintoskickass</i>
    <b>man this pile of junk ain't nothin compared to my dropped Pinto with NOS! the NOS makes it go from 60mph, to an almighty 75mph! you can just feel the immense power once you step inside of this bad boy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

mr ford this is stock no nos

23. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordpintoskickass</i>
    <b>man this pile of junk ain't nothin compared to my dropped Pinto with NOS! the NOS makes it go from 60mph, to an almighty 75mph! you can just feel the immense power once you step inside of this bad boy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks for the laugh.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: That piece of shit????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranelloboy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordpintoskickass</i>

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks for the laugh.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree with you 100%.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: That piece of shit????

THIS --IS-- one of the best looking cars in the market rite now as for anyone whos doesnt like it . it meens ur in england eating fish eggs and haveing to much champagne to drink.So , champagne bitches and fatt ass gay dreams i hope all who dont like this car to hell