That sucks

Discussion in '1996 Mercedes-Benz F200 Concept' started by FORD GUY, Aug 10, 2002.

1. How the hell am I supposed to rate this without knowing what it looks like?

2. Re: That sucks

Nobody wants you to rate it, you like fords. Therefore your opinion on a car of this class has no credibility.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: That sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from benzv8</i>
    <b>Nobody wants you to rate it, you like fords. Therefore your opinion on a car of this class has no credibility.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

totally agreed guy...Ford don't come nowhere near Benz<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: That sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORD GUY</i>
    <b>How the hell am I supposed to rate this without knowing what it looks like?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Another banned boy.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: That sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from benzv8</i>
    <b>Nobody wants you to rate it, you like fords. Therefore your opinion on a car of this class has no credibility.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    hahahaaaaaaa.......<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: That sucks

It has passed it!

7. Re: That sucks

fords are gay benz rukes espessialy my ***** 2003 sl 500 silver arrow<!-- Signature -->

8. yes, i agree, it is horrible

9. I love it =P