thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Nails Concept' started by barefoot driver, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

shit i think its kinda kool
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

stupid is an understatement

3. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

I think its a stupid idea.Thats just my opinion but i know alot of people will agree with me. The power is just ugh.

4. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

I agree this is one of stupidest things i've ever seen. won't small stuff fall out the back with that weird bed?

5. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

yeah its definately stupid, but hey, its japanese, they have different priorities when it comes to their cars! hahaha.....if nissan didnt have the skyline series i would condemn them to hell! well the altimas and maximas are alright.

6. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

This car is a perfect example of nissans diversity. Name one other car company that has enough balls, and money to through anything they choose into the field. Everyone who says that this car is just stupid and ugly is simply afraid of change. I'm not saying that this is the most beautiful car in the world, but it is a great show of power by nissan. Other car companies try to keep up with Nissans great imagination of new and bold cars. The only difference is that nissan has a brain. Nissan knows that this is not a nice and pretty car, and they know that it would not be bought. That is why it is a concept. But american car companies see that nissan make some far out designs, and they try to do it. But they make the mistake of producing this car. I'm not gonna say any names, because everyone reading this knows i'm talkin about the Pontiac Aztec, Buick Rendevous, and Chevrolet Avalanche. Oops<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

Nails?????? WTF, the designer of this car must have been on some heavy medication!!!!!!!

8. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

And what are u talkin about Samonosuke you idiot???? "It takes balls to do what nissan did" i don't think so. Makin a pice of shit on wheels doesn't mean Nissan has balls. How about Chev or ford if made a car that looks like a big dick with 2 big nuts, that doesn't mean that thay have power or brain.

9. Re: thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen

its kinda nice no wait its crap yeah thats the one.<!-- Signature -->