the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello' started by xXstatickidXx, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE SHUT THE FUK UP

2. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Daytona365</i>
    <b>Actually the 550 wasnt an excuse for a mid engined car, since ferrari had just been working on the F50, and the 360 Modena project was almost underway. It was supposed to be an exploration of the 456GT's platform to see how well it would fare as a faster, two-place coupe, rather than a 2+2. And enzo had always liked front engined ferraris more anyway.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> well said, and good point.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW SPEEDDEMON WOULD BE HERE<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

SPEED DEMON SUX COK

5. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you guys that speed demon had me pist of a long time ago.
    Eventhough I wasn't a member then.

Any way cool, smooth, a bit fast, elegant car, to much for what they are offering, I mean a porsche is faster and costs half as much.

6. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Speed a-ss hole here is a little insight for you.
    Did you know that all the Maranello is, is an excuse for not having enough budget to build a new mid-engine car at the time?

To all Ferrari lovers out there I still think this car is great but I hate this A-S-S hole so much becuse he thinks that anyother that is not a Ferrari sucks, so don't get offended.

Be fast, be cool, but be safe.

7. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

If Speed Demon is banned then how come he is every where? I can't go into any discussion page about a Ferrari on this site without seeing his DUMB-A$$!! If your going to ban him Administration then do it & take all his stupid post off.

8. Re: the beast got even more scarier!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the 550 wasnt an excuse for a mid engined car, since ferrari had just been working on the F50, and the 360 Modena project was almost underway. It was supposed to be an exploration of the 456GT's platform to see how well it would fare as a faster, two-place coupe, rather than a 2+2. And enzo had always liked front engined ferraris more anyway.