The best Diablo ever?

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0' started by Shaitan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i think so.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The best Diablo ever?

I fell in love with the SE30. Its MY favorite. Especially in purple metallic. MMM!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The best Diablo ever?

the VT 6.0 certainly is my favorite of all the Diablos. the subtle, yet significant changes in both the body and the engine make it the most beautiful Diablo ever built.

4. Re: The best Diablo ever?

yup

5. Re: The best Diablo ever?

I have to agree that this is probably one of the nicest diablo models. I went to the Lambo dealership in Toronto today and checked out 2 of them.
    Too bad I havent found any die-cast models of the 6.0

6. Re: The best Diablo ever?

Yes sir!

7. Re: The best Diablo ever?

I like this but i think the Diablo GTR is better...

8. Re: The best Diablo ever?

i tihnk they ruined the original 6.0.... i like the old one better.. its style is alot better!

9. Re: The best Diablo ever?

simply beautifull......... the GTR isnt as good looking as the simple 6.0

10. Re: The best Diablo ever?

I've been to that dealership in Toronto too....front&bathurst. Bitchin' in there. See the museum in the lower area:

'74 Countach LP400
    '89 Countach Anniversary
    Espada
    Islero
    Silhouette
    ****silver metallic '94 SE30****

Anyways,

I love the SE30, the '99 Roadster and the 2001 6.0. If I had to choose one I'd struggle with it for ages to figure out which I'd pick. I don't like the SV so much.

11. Re: The best Diablo ever?

i'd think so, yes... this is such a beautiful car, and it uses the basis of the original Diablo. 550hp is more than enough for me...

12. Re: The best Diablo ever?

K, I saw one of these sitting outside of a fricking mcdonalds. Who the hell goes to mcdonalds with a 200g car? It only means one thing, there are too many peopel out tehre with too much damn money!
    Amen

I sat in a saleen s7 once, and it took me for a ride!