The best LMP?

Discussion in '2001 Cadillac LMP' started by TheMadChigga, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The best LMP?

you can buy these thing? I'll get one for grocery use when I win lottery.

2. The picture above doesn't do it justice, but the other pic looks sweet!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The best LMP?

i like the audi's better, cuz they're insane, and i also like the Panoz better, cuz they sound so much better.

i've been to a ALMS race, so i've seen all theses cars.

i thought this car has a silver paint??

4. Re: The best LMP?

I like it. Its' one of my favorite LMP's and it shows Cadillac can have an attitude. Now if only we had more figures on it!

5. Re: The best LMP?

This isnt close to the best LMP car out there. All it is a Riley & Scott with a Cadillac logo on it. I cant wait for GM to roll out the 2002 Cadillac LMP car. The Audi, Panoz, Chyrsler, the new Riley & Scott and Lola LMPs look better. Heck i like some of the 675 and GTS cars before this one. I think its just kind of boring. I will see if i can get the pic of the new Cadillac LMP up.

6. Re: The best LMP?

7. Re: The best LMP?

ive been to an ALMS race too and i must agree that the Panoz is one niiice sounding car. The best GTS sounding car, in my opinion, were the vettes. we got some mad footage of the bmw's spewin out flames...it was great...i dont think it will dethrone the audi's or the panoz, but it still looks edgy<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: The best LMP?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Uncle Benny</i>
    <b>i like the audi's better, cuz they're insane, and i also like the Panoz better, cuz they sound so much better.

i've been to a ALMS race, so i've seen all theses cars.

i thought this car has a silver paint??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    RIGHT!

9. Re: The best LMP?

My name is Audi...Audi R8. I had a Cadillac LMP for dinner tonight. <!-- Signature -->

10. BIG MISTAKE

although the audis are doing well now, the caddis will be on top soon. and im sure by that time blade 10370 still wont have a drivers liscence. so blade, you and all of your pubescent friends can get a ride in your moms volvo station wagon and go down to see your first alms race. then youll have the right to speak.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The best LMP?

It's not the best by any means but it sure is a cool LMP and with the new Cadillac LMP02's here, they might give Audi a run for their money. Personally, I want the Bentley EXP Speed 8 to win Le Mans in 2002.

12. Re: The best LMP?

- This isnt close to the best LMP car out there. All it is a Riley & Scott with a Cadillac logo on it. I cant wait for GM to roll out the 2002 Cadillac LMP car. The Audi, Panoz, Chyrsler, the new RILEY & SCOTT and Lola LMPs look better. -

Uhhh... the first two generations of Cadillac LMP's were built by R&S... The third generation car was built in England by 3GR (Nigel Stroud). Personally, I think that Stroud's car was quite beautiful when compared to the mismatched shapes and drastic tranisitons of the Audi R8.