The best looking F1 of the pack...

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

I love it although I think the roof vent should be set in to the roof.<!-- Signature -->

2. I believe this BABY is the best looking F1 of them all...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

If ever you guys have pics... feel free to post em' it would be greatly appreciated...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

not the best lookin f1 but the best looking car ever..

5. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

My favorite!

6. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

damned and slamned it rules!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

this isnt a gt pic but i think its a good one anyway, i love laguna seca.

8. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

it doesn't look better than the LM(in my opinion)
    but it looks better than most other cars

9. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

If ur ridin in this fuker no matter how ulgy u are u gonna be a pimpin azz mother fu*ker

10. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

Dude this car will bomb most F1's, i mean look at the aerodynamics on that baby!! one of mah faves

11. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

This car is something special.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLaren_Man</i>
    <b>I love it although I think the roof vent should be set in to the roof.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->lol
    <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

Yeah, I own a couple. How about you guys?

14. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

I own An F1 a GT a GTR a LM and Thrust SSc and a Top Fuel Dragster.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

why do you need a bodykit with aero parts if the mclaren f1 GT is so damn beautiful? I mean, look at those lines!! and i love the rear part, whit its longtail configuration!

16. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

Maximum ventage!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

I like the simple looks of the normal F1, but this is the most aggresive variant.

18. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

what happens when you stick your head out of a window, in a McLaren, going full speed?

answer: an updated headless horseman<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

Yo whats up yall, this cars a beauty eh? hell yeah? can i get a "hell yeah"? "HELL YEAH!"... i cant hear you

20. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA HELL YA <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

my car is better

22. Re: The best looking F1 of the pack...

my pic wont downl;oad

23. No,F1 LM looks the best IMO