The car is ok

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by PoopOnAStick, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: The car is ok

well first off, the 800TT is a twin turbo V10, and this car only has a twin turbo I-6 and produces 50 more HP than the viper. The 800TT is not a stock car, and i bet if you modded this car it could easily smoke the viper.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The car is ok

"well first off, the 800TT is a twin turbo V10, and this car only has a twin turbo I-6 and produces 50 more HP than the viper. The 800TT is not a stock car, and i bet if you modded this car it could easily smoke the viper."

Well this isnt stock either. Its already been modded pretty heavily. You think a stock Skyline has 850hp?

3. The performance of this skyline is of course outstanding and anyone that denys it is just ignorant... as for the Viper 800TT according to supercars.net the viper owns this car..

However this car's performance is bad for a 6 cyl and is probably considered an engineering marble..

However... this car does not deserve that performance.. I mean.. look at it... the body and all the colors are just not that cool.. if I had all the money in the world (I dont.. im poor) I would not buy it... Think about it.. dont u expect this kind of performance from a Exotic looking car.. this car looks like a ricer.. not a performace automobile... I rather buy a Lamborghini (is that how its spelled?) just because the car is much better looking and will probably get me a lot more head than this car.