The Cobra vs Lancer EVO VIII

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by 27GTR, May 12, 2003.

1. Re:

Wow, dick much ProbeGTStyle? Let's see..

You Just post something, saying 'my car runs 12's, and all I did was put 3000 into it' with NO Explanation, then get your panties in a bunch when someone claims BS? So if someone comes on here with a Toyota Tercel, saying they spent 3000 bucks to get their cars to run 13's, I should automatically assume it's the truth? Don't know about that..

2. Re: The Cobra vs Lancer EVO VIII

Actully they stoped making the probe becasue they bonned it and that it was to much competition for the mustang.

There are severl auto-crossing probes out there. My probe does 0-60 in 7.5 easy. You dont know anything.

The only replacement for displacement is a turbo.

You dont see dragsters hitting 8000 hp with a 2.0L.

3. Re: The Cobra vs Lancer EVO VIII

yo- i own a 1989 probe gt. all of us probe owners know factually there has never been a twin turbo probe from the factory, none the less, your claim is that the twin turbo probe was a 4 banger and put out 175 hp. Now, you've made quite the ass of yourself already, with no proof to support your claim. I have no problem with the person who claimed that, why should I? I know, factually, that it was never produced.
    My question for that person is this.

1.} Name 1 car that had a 4 cylinder motor that came from the factory with a TWIN turbo setup.

2.} Name any car, {4 cyl, 6 cyl, 24 cyl, doesnt matter} that has a TWINTURBO setup from the factory that makes less than 200 hp. There isnt one, is there??????

Please prove me wrong.

respectfully,
    ben

p.s {please race the gentlemen with the white civic in your PGT- i would like to hear the results}
    p.s.s i am not the average honda hater, a friend of mine has a very simple 90 civic si with the b16 swap, spoon ecu, all the basics, it is FUN, 0-40 in one gear is fun, #$%# how fast it is, #$%# the dyno numbers, it is fun, thats what counts to meyo- i own a 1989 probe gt. all of us probe owners know factually there has never been a twin turbo probe from the factory, none the less, your claim is that the twin turbo probe was a 4 banger and put out 175 hp. Now, you've made quite the ass of yourself already, with no proof to support your claim. I have no problem with the person who claimed that, why should I? I know, factually, that it was never produced.
    My question for that person is this.

1.} Name 1 car that had a 4 cylinder motor that came from the factory with a TWIN turbo setup.

2.} Name any car, that has a TWINTURBO setup from the factory that makes less than 200 hp. There isnt one, is there??????

Please prove me wrong.

respectfully,
    ben

p.s
    p.s.s i am not the average honda hater, a friend of mine has a very simple 90 civic si with the b16 swap, spoon ecu, all the basics, it is FUN, 0-40 in one gear is fun, #$%# how fast it is, #$%# the dyno numbers, it is fun, thats what counts to me

4. Re: The Cobra vs Lancer EVO VIII

well, Id say somethin but I dont know sh!t about the Probe. All i know is that it was a decent car but many Mustang fans despised it because Ford's original plans for it were for it to replace the mustang. Thank God that never happened.