THE CORVETTE IS AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by IronMan38, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: THE CORVETTE IS AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR

The Corvette Z06 is America Best #1 Sports car ever! Sorry Viper...your good, but not as good as a Vette'<!-- Signature -->

2. The CORVETTE IS America's sports car and it is the only good one too.
    So all you Ford guys can kiss my ass!!!

3. Re: THE CORVETTE IS AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR

Corvettes are very nice cars and one of the best American cars. I would also agree that most Fords suck! However you must remember that there are cars that will beat the Corvette, like the Viper. The Corvette is the best sports car you can buy for under $50,000 but there are more expensive cars that will beat it!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THE CORVETTE IS AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viper is King</i>
    <b>Corvettes are very nice cars and one of the best American cars. I would also agree that most Fords suck! However you must remember that there are cars that will beat the Corvette, like the Viper. The Corvette is the best sports car you can buy for under $50,000 but there are more expensive cars that will beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Expensive cars can beat it but not all the time.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: THE CORVETTE IS AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chris Draper</i>
    <b>The CORVETTE IS America's sports car and it is the only good one too.
    So all you Ford guys can kiss my ass!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just to remind you here buddy, Corvettes are amazing cars, but I wouldn't say the best American sports car, don't forget about the Saleen S7, Callaway C12, and the second fastest car the Mosler 900TT(Running on an LS1 engine)

Don't get me wrong Vette is my favorite car, but it's not the best American, maybe the best American non-exotic sports car