The greatest engine of all time...?

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Aaron1978, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Sorry but a ZL1 aint production thats like saying a bltiz Skyline is production!. GM Sucks!

2. You don't more about this than I do, they made it exists i have the proof. They made at least 26 zl-1 camaros in 2002.

3. Yea and it take about 100 cars to be production just like the Mclaren F1.

4. It never said it had to be a specific amount. You lost this battle so get over it.

5. No you dumb ass in order to have a car called a production car you need to make around 100 cars! you lost this battle to bein with.

6. No you dumb ass in order to have a car called a production car you need to make around 100 cars! you lost this battle to begin with. do some resreach on cars and come back when you have leard something.

7. No you dumb ass in order to have a car called a production car you need to make around 100 cars! you lost this battle to begin with. do some resreach on cars and come back when you have learned something.

8. This is the greatest engine of all time forum, they've made more than 100 ZL-1 427s Checkmate jackass.

9. It doesnt matter how many create engines were made its how many factory Zl1 came out.

10. You're like a big ignorant leech.

11. Shut up, who gives a sh!t who won the &%^$ing battle, its not retarded pokemon forums [email protected]$$'s, take you crap elsewhere, its so annoying, and your flooding post's.

12. I'm just trying to prove my point and he is personal with it.

13. Im not going to argue any more just go to the forms and lets see what the rest of supercars.net has to say!

14. Ive said this 9532952382 times! You can make a ZL1 camaro, the 572 Cubic inch Monster V8 is 13 grand, and just buy it, drop it in a Camaro V6, or V8 Z28 or SS, change the Trans and Driveshaft and Diffrential....

BTW the 572 ci V8, does own a Lamborghini v12, sorry, but Lamborghinis are very nice, but the sound of a HUGE v8 and the performance, just is so Awsome, Also whether the car can hit 200 Mph doesnt mater on the engine, but the gearing!

The ZL1 camaro can hit well over 200 Mph and costs way cheaper than a Lambo, of course If camaros didnt have bad handling already, this ones worse with all that Strength to the Rear tires, Handles worse than a Suburban probably

But American Diesel engines Rule 1200+ Torque Baby!

15. Nope You cant beat a lamborghini overall in the socalled ZL1. only in a dragrace you will win.

16. What's the greatest engine ever dropped into a car?

note how the thread starts with just engine dropped in a car, and trust me the ZL1 was def dropped in cars.

17. Nope You cant beat a lamborghini overall in the socalled ZL1. only in a dragrace you will win.

18. ZL1 V8 vs Lamborghini V12

Like I said I love the Lamborghini V12, at least I appreciate an Italian masterpiece, but when it comes to RAW POWER!! THE ZL1 destroys!!!

ZL1 V8 = better sound
    ZL1 V8 = more Torque
    ZL1 V8 = more HP
    ZL1 V8 = Better

19. you forgot better reliability haha

20. Mclaren F1 V12 engine because its all about performance and look what it did. won lemans its first year thats something the ZL1 couldnt do and its more relable and durable than the ZL1 just because its not American made doesnt mean its horrible.

21. Mclaren F1 V12 engine because its all about performance and look what it did. won lemans its first year thats something the ZL1 couldnt do and its more relable and durable than the ZL1 just because its not American made doesnt mean its horrible.

22. We are talking about better engines not better handling!, sure the V12 is better balnced, BUT I can put the V8 in a race car and beat the Lambo in handling, plese make relevent statements.

23. never said it was horrible the BMW V12 was awesome, but it cost a pretty penny, and when will you people understand the ZL1 wasn't a freaking CAR it was the engine CODE!!!! and we are speaking of engines not cars!!!

24. You need to have your status as an automotive enthusiast revoked if you think a ZL1 sounds better than a Lambo V12.

25. its all opinion...