The hell is going on in here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Walperstyle, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Hey fellas.

It's been a few years. I'm no longer in the oilfield, but rather back as a student working in math and physics. I am also learning to live a little. I still own my 65 Newport, black s13 coupe, but also got myself a S15 Silvia spec R and a 1998 R34 GTT. The S15 I took on a road trip from Alberta Canada to Key West Florida. Had too many people dying in my life, so I wanted to drive some roads.

I drove Pikes Peak and Deals gap on the way down. I also went through yellowstone park, and tried to sneak onto Road Atlanta (Security was tight). I'll try to post some pics here.

-James Walper

PGN1, SEABEE and SuperSonic like this.
  2. Wife banned me from facebook, so here is a random pic I found of the S15, lol. [​IMG]

SEABEE and SuperSonic like this.
  3. Trade s13, s15 and GTT for GTR.

4. Looking to either get a newer Toyota Tacoma for Overlanding, or a Porsche 550 replica to swap a small 4 cylinder turbo into. GTR's are way too expensive right now.

Goals
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Needs LS, LFX, or 2JZ swap.

6. erm do you think this a car forum or something

7. there's definitely a story here...

SEABEE and ETB4U like this.
  8. Ib4nextdivorcethread

SEABEE and Veyronman like this.
  9. Damn, I remember when we all got V3'd and I was signed in as you. Then I changed your password. Then somehow you got it back. Classic.

Veyronman likes this.
  10. what an unbelievably weird, and bad website

some of you put your credit card info into this site

ETB4U likes this.
  11. Another member from past. Good.

Pikes Peak related. I bought Dirt Rally from the last Steam sale. Pretty much only to play Pikes Peak.

Some sort of Denver - Vegas - Yellowstone journey with a car or bike needs to be done in near future.