the hsv rules better then any wrx

Discussion in '1998 HSV VT GTS 220i' started by hsv lover, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the hsv is one of the best cars and fast ones it is a good car you can yous it for speed or looks both are good.

2. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsv lover</i>
    <b>the hsv is one of the best cars and fast ones it is a good car you can yous it for speed or looks both are good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->looks pretty plain to me
    i think the WRX is the bomb you cant go wrong its quick and hadles well but they both blow compared to the T/A
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fenix4116</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsv lover</i>
    <b>the hsv is one of the best cars and fast ones it is a good car you can yous it for speed or looks both are good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->looks pretty plain to me
    i think the WRX is the bomb you cant go wrong its quick and hadles well but they both blow compared to the T/A
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I wouldnt say they blow compared to a TA... I used to own a TA myself a WS6 modified into a WS7 or whatever you call it. But this car loos good in my opinion<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

y r u comparing this to a wrx anyway?
    wots the point where the similarities, i no u can't compare it to a ford cos for yr and type they didn't make any, but a wrx i mean c'mon different car all together, i'm no fan of the wrx i'd prefer this but it will have the handling etc to beat this.

5. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from nissanZboy</i>
    <b>y r u comparing this to a wrx anyway?
    wots the point where the similarities, i no u can't compare it to a ford cos for yr and type they didn't make any, but a wrx i mean c'mon different car all together, i'm no fan of the wrx i'd prefer this but it will have the handling etc to beat this.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Depends on where you raced them.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

here are some pics of the 2002 modle

here is my fav ourite car mclaren f1

7. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsv lover</i>
    <b>the hsv is one of the best cars and fast ones it is a good car you can yous it for speed or looks both are good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You seriously need to knwo other cars.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

I do have to agree with what HSV lover is saying in that HSV's go hard, handle good, brake good (for their size), comfortable, got pleanty of extras, room, look good and usually half the price of their European equivalents. Don't get me wrong though I do know about and appreciate other cars too.

9. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

HSV rules better huh?
    Is it more benevolent than previous rulers in the vehicle royal family?
    Yet I agree with you, only just, because I really HATE WRX's and the little t***s that drive them around school's and built-up areas at 90km/h.

10. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

STi are a quicker car than this one.
    but this car aitn that bad.

11. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

wtf r u on about, WRX would smoke it on track

12. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

the HSV would only smoke it on a 10 mile straight where their only advantage is, topspeed.

13. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

Depends on the track and the HSV you use.

14. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

the WRX can beat the GTS on track, just look at GTP for proof

15. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

yes, usually lebs drive them

16. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

its a lebbo car so what do u expect?

17. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

lebbo? im lost, are u referring to carpet munchers?

18. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

no, not lesbians. i meant lebanese.

19. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

its just like japs = japanese

20. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

u probably got it confused with lesbo

21. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

FORDFORD, u wanna hear a joke about lebs?

Q: What does a leb do after he has sex?

22. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

nup, bad joke

23. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

what does a leb do after he has sex?

go to jail for 55 years.

is it that one, bro???????
    coz if it is, i've heard it sumwhere b4

24. Re: the hsv rules better then any wrx

LOL.

I got one.

Why did the Lebo go to the Hospital??