The Invisible Military Becomes A Reality

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CitroenSM, Dec 12, 2012.

1. #1 CitroenSM, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Yeah, Right and this "high tech" company's home page must be the envy of all other companies in the world, NOT!

Quote from hyperstealth.com;

Quantum Stealth; The Invisible Military Becomes A Reality
    By Guy Cramer, President/CEO of Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp.

(October 19, 2012, Vancouver, B.C.) Once thought to be only a Science Fiction/Fantasy technology, Guy Cramer, President/CEO of Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp., discusses the implications of militaries which can now become invisible with his light bending technology called "Quantum Stealth".

Hyperstealth is a successful Canadian camouflage design company with over two million military issued uniforms and over 3000 vehicles and fighter jets using their patterns around the world.

Quantum Stealth is a material that renders the target completely invisible by bending light waves around the target. The material removes not only your visual, infrared (night vision) and thermal signatures but also the target’s shadow.

Two separate command groups within the U.S. Military and two separate Canadian Military groups as well as Federal Emergency Response Team (Counter Terrorism) have seen the actual material so they could verify that I was not just manipulating video or photo results; These groups now know that it works and does so without cameras, batteries, lights or mirrors...It is lightweight and quite inexpensive. Both the U.S. and Canadian military have confirmed that it also works against military IR scopes and Thermal Optics.

For reasons of security, I can’t discuss details about how it accomplishes the bending of light but I can explain how it might be used.

More info : http://www.hyperstealth.com/Quantum-Stealth/index.html

2. now mpg can blend into the wall (breathing heavily) while he sees chicks taking mirror shots lol

3. D-Wave builds a quantum computer. Hyperstealth masters self-bending light.

One more British Columbia company makes headlines making a bold claim about quantum technology that they're not willing to back up.

4. The big question is that if this fabric work as they claim, How would the wearer be able to see anything except the backside of the fabric?

5. Cut eye-holes in it.

6. Then your eyes will be visible and people will see two floating eyeballs.

7. Two floating eyeballs are harder to spot out in the open.

8. True, But they can still be spoted.

9. lol @ this debate

10. eh no

11. No?

12. I've heard a lot about the military having trouble hiding things, camouflaging things. Stealth snowmobiles exist, I'm not joking. But do you know whats never in the news? Never something the military says it has a desperate need to increase the 'stealth' of? Eyeballs.

13. #13 Archaeopteryx, Dec 12, 2012
  14. #14 Aaron, Dec 12, 2012
    Didn't James May do this shit to a Van on the 50 years of Bond special? Its nothing new.

15. instead of invisible unspottable eye balls why not eye balls that shoot lasers
    or at least bullets

16. #16 nappyjb37, Dec 12, 2012
    Not really

17. You're right, it was Richard Hammond, though James May did it in the TopGear Apocalypse special.

18. other high tech companies HATE them!!!

19. im going to wear that for my mirror shot

20. As in, it's not even close to the same concept in action.

21. Whatevs, same result - pretty much.

22. Not really.

23. They're both invisible(ish).

24. 2 great debates in one thread on one page
    how lucky are we

25. I have no idea how that qualifies as the same result.