The Jap's "cube" trend is making me PUKE!!!

Discussion in '2002 Scion bbX Concept' started by RalphCM, May 10, 2003.

1. MAN!! It doesn't mean that if a trend is popular, that it should be followed! This sucks.

2. Re: The Jap's

how do you know, have you driven in one? i'm guessing no, sense they have only been out a couple of months, and that they are only on sale in some places, and only in calif. USA, so you have not driven it, and there are almost no stats, so i would shut up, and wait for stats, or driving it, i bet it has a lot of room for it's size, and a nice ride, and thats what it should have, it has a so-so motor for it's class, 108 (i think they have some factory mods that make it 120HP if u want), so it is good with fule. so it is a nice car.

3. Re: The Jap's

I wouldn't exactly call it a trend. The only car nearly as ugly & slow as this is the Honda Element.

4. Re: The Jap's

I have not driven the xB but i have been in one many times and it is very roomy and it seems like it will sell well in california. I totally agree with turboporsche. Too bad they banned someone with brains.

5. Re: The Jap's

Its not that bad looking, infact I like it.

6. Re: The Jap's

this box on wheels looks cool and stupid at the same time!

7. Re: The Jap's

FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A QUOTE FROM Abraham Lincoln YOU SURE DONT FOLLOW IT I DROVE ONE FOR A LITTLE I LIKED IT IT HAD THE ROOM FOR SOMEONE THATS 6'3" IN THE BACK SEAT DIDNT RIDE TOO BAD SO NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOLU MOUTH TRY TO REMEMBER THE QUOTE YOU PIC. OUT....

8. Re: The Jap's

DON'T FORGET THE AZTEK, IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU PUKE, NOTHING WILL.

9. Re: The Jap's

Nissan made a car called the Cube that was asymmetrical. Japs are now using tiny boxes wit 80+ horsepower that, fortunately, won't make their way here.

10. Re: The Jap's

who attached wheels to the card board box?
    It's rated #1 in hell!

11. Re: The Jap's

Dont hate it, it makes real cupcakes with a 40 watt bulb............
    and what easy bake oven do you know that can reach 37.8mph??

oh and the iceing is to die for