The Legend of Datsun

Discussion in '1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo' started by HiDdEn13, Aug 10, 2002.

1. That the legend of the Datsun 240z.The 300zx has simple the best of sports cars

2. Re: The Legend of Datsun

best sports car? I really disagree with that. You have to america to find the best sports cars<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The Legend of Datsun

The original 240Z is the best jap sports car ever more or less. They got too heavy in the 90s. They should stuck to 2200-2600 lb sports cars with 6s. then they would be able to compete with american sporst acrs. However a car that weighs MORE than a mustang(or camaro) and has a smaller engine just isn't going to be able to keep up if they are heavily modified.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The Legend of Datsun

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from exer51</i>
    <b>The original 240Z is the best jap sports car ever more or less. They got too heavy in the 90s. They should stuck to 2200-2600 lb sports cars with 6s. then they would be able to compete with american sporst acrs. However a car that weighs MORE than a mustang(or camaro) and has a smaller engine just isn't going to be able to keep up if they are heavily modified.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yah man, I'm down with that. The old 240Z was truly a great Japanese sports car. In looks it's almost a Japanese musclecar! But with the added advantage of better handling potential (generalizing here). I would love a 240Z.<!-- Signature -->