The Lightning Is Still The King

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by XR4Ti, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The Lightning definitely looks better than this, and SVT will boost its power in the next year. The new Dodges suck.

2. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

Did you miss the part where i said SVT was going to boost the power? They can also easily make the Lightning go 8 mph faster

3. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

You have got to be the biggest idiot posting on this site. In case you still can't read, I said SVT will be boosting the power soon. As in the near future. As in, NOT YET! I know what the damned current stats are, moron. You Chev guys are all the same; you're brainwashed to be as ignorant as possible to people who like other kinds of vehicles. Shut your mouth.

4. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from XR4Ti</i>
    <b>The Lightning definitely looks better than this, and SVT will boost its power in the next year. The new Dodges suck.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no no. stop talking shit

5. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

I must say that even though Fords suck and its good they are going bankrupt because they deserve it for making shitty cars, Amen to the Lightning for its Detroit V8 muscle. Of course it will out perform the Lightning, it has 2 more cylinders. That is weak of Dodge, they should just drop in a Hemi V8 and then the contest will officially start. With a V10 in it all they are doing is cheating.

6. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

this will kill the lighning, at least until they up the ante, it is 500 horse for christs sake. and you people who say the lightning looks better are on crack. This is an awesome truck, you shoulda seen it at the auto show. No truck compares.

all i own are fords but i can still say this truck is awesome.

7. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

this truck will kill the lightning.

the hemi isn't coming out for a while

did anyone else hear that once the hemi comes out

they will make a v10 hemi

dodges kick ass

8. Re: The Lightning is really Gay

if it werent this it would be the Silverado SS so FOrd fans sorry the lightning is at the bottom of the line in racing trucks mayebe you can compete better with the dodge Quad cab they be about even

hahahhahaha ford sux

9. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

Ford LIghtnings suck ass. I own a Dakota RT my truck could kick a lightnings ass. The SRT will be the top performance truck, no one else will make a truck that will come close to competeing with the SRT. A viper engine, viper transmission, 500hp/500ft. torque. The new lightning wont even be a contender. The lightning will be just a blur in the SRT's rear view mirror as it flys by. DODGES RULE

10. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

People dont you know!That ford is making a new truck!!Rember the v10 triton!They are going to supercharged it like they did to the FORD LIGHTNING to put it on the ford 350 and it going to have about 680 hp!!!FORD is still KING!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The Lightning Is Still The King

I will believe that when I see it. This truck is so awsome it kicks all p\other pickup trucks @$$<!-- Signature -->