The M coupe is a better car than the M3

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by Car god, Aug 9, 2002.

1. There are too many M3 imitators on the road. BMW 316i with an M sports package. An M coupe you can't imitate it.

2. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

3. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

Great point! I see lots of M3s or look-alikes, but very few Mcoupes. Very Exclusive.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoPynts</i>
    <b>Great point! I see lots of M3s or look-alikes, but very few Mcoupes. Very Exclusive.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i want M Coupe!

5. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

There aren't any M coupe look-a-likes because, well, M coupes look pretty shitty, don't get me wrong, I respect the M coupes performance but... there just isn't anything in an M coupe that someone would want to replicate.

6. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

Well, I think the M3 looks nicer than the coupe. The M3 handles a bit better than the coupe, but if ur an experienced driver u could be faster because the Coupe is a tricky car to drive, M3 drives easier.

7. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

You will never hear an M3 spark opinions, good or bad, as strongly as an M-Coupe does. Bottom line, the M Coupe is a purists car. M3s are for multi-tasking (carpooling, taking the family to the movies, etc.). With the M-Coupe, you never have to haul around any empty back-seats. The M3 looks absolutely boring parked next to an M-Coupe. Actually, the M3 is a boring car to drive after driving an M-Coupe.

8. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

You can always identify the M3 by the side metall grill thing. This car doesn't have a too appealing design to me.

9. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

the m coupe drive like crap compared to an M3. I kinda like the look, but I didn't care for the way it drove. Still, I'd much rather have the coupe over the roadster.

10. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

The M Coupe is my favorite BMW. It's fast and awesome.

11. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

i owned one of these for about 9 months and it hands down destroyed almost every car out there. the only cars that gaveit a serious run for its money are the super super cars (ferrari, porsche, et al). it's fast, handles quickly. and is all round a brilliant and rewarding car to drive.

probably the best thing about it is nowadays you can get them for a bargain. yes i have sold mine now. yes i am devastated i had to do it. but i needed something a bit more practical. i do however want my lik go kart back!

12. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

So, you claim to be an adult and do not lie, but you are saying that an M-Coupe drives like crap? What kind of childish input it that? An M-Coupe does not "drive like crap" compared to anything.

13. Re: The M coupe is a better car than the M3

Precisely!

14. Re:

every one has a diffrent opinon on what makes a great car, so everyone will feel difrently about which one is better, just to throw my .02 in id perfer the M3.