The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by mike10, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

just because a company makes a car thats worth $200,000 doesn't mean that their the richest company in the world

sure a maranello is worth 250,000(approx) but how many of them sell,
    compared to, say a million or so fords(for example) on the road

btw, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    the new cadillacs are ugly, the 16/4 is sweet, i just wish that affordable everyday cars will look like that someday and not that so called european look that all the domestic companies think they're achieving nowadays

in closing, i think that north america is missing out on most of the nicest cars in the world. its too bad that most americans and canadians like the crap that's available to them now.

S.U.V. = S.tupid U.gly V.ehicle<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Well, i wouldn't go as far as to say that, but I will say that the interior does manage to remain very classy and exotic while still being very sporty. The front end of the car needs a little bit of work. The grill looks quite oddly small, and has a traditional, but aging shape.

3. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

It is an amazing car is every respect. I love the looks personally. The flowing lines, the classic Bugatti grill, and the side air intake... it's simply a striking car. It's performance is phenominal! and as a Bugatti should, it's luxary has no compairison in the relm of other super cars. The only thing that can touch this is the Bently Hunaudieres, which can not touch it's performance. This is the best production car since the 1930's when Bugatti was truely last producing cars. (I don't really count the early 90's)
    By the way, is that 7-speed transmission a missprint?

4. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

oh yeah , it's you!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

porsche boy, youre wrong. ford makes way more money then GM, GM barely makes a profit. fords profit is in the billions, but GM sells more cars. to bad the cars they sell suck.

6. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

[email protected] off, EVO c-u-n-t-head, here is supercars forum, not a WRC forum

7. ?

Is the McLaren not coming out with a new model in 2003? And are you absolutely positive that VW owns Lamborghini?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

VW is killing Lambo in every aspect. I think the new Murcielago lacks drama...

9. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

This is just what eurocars are about. US has nothing, nothing! American design is shit! Auto&Design magazine agrees...

10. are u stupid?

price of car or performance dont dictate how rich a car company is! Ford i can guess is 10x richer than a small company like lotus or whatever- its MASS sales that maek money not a couple 250 grand sales a year- get it? good<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PRO</i>
    <b>This is just what eurocars are about. US has nothing, nothing! American design is shit! Auto&Design magazine agrees...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Not all american design are sh!t, man!

12. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Jap cars design is really sh!t!

13. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

This has gone a bit off topic. We are discussing Bugatti's looks, not the profit of Ford and GM. Anyway, the Bugatti looks great, but the red paint and this photo don't do it justice. Not the best looking, but good looking nevertheless.

14. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carman911</i>
    <b>This has gone a bit off topic. We are discussing Bugatti's looks, not the profit of Ford and GM. Anyway, the Bugatti looks great, but the red paint and this photo don't do it justice. Not the best looking, but good looking nevertheless.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm...
    indeed... but the most profitable car brand in the world is BMW...
    there's a difference between selling a lot, and having high profit from your sales...

and yeah, the 2-tone paint in this car is a modern rendition of past Bugattis, but in this car it makes the car look even heavier... than it already is...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

!!!Damn!!! this is one Fast car, not to mention expensive, i read in the Sports Car INternational Mag, that the base price would be, $800000!!!!!!! i'm sure this car would be worth it

16. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Personally I think Bugatti could have done a better job in the styling, but it still has that futuristic sport car look to it. But I suppose to obtain those numbers Bugatti required the car to look that way. Maybe it's the two-tone paint that does it injustice. I prefer the looks of Ferrari's and Mc Laren's. I wouldn't be suprised if you guys are right about VW owning Bugatti. VW cars usually have that round, shoe-looking shape to their cars.

17. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

its funny you said that cause i don't remember ford ever making a production car that could crack under 13. secs in the 1/4