The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

Discussion in '1999 HSV Maloo' started by DANVM, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

i don't consider 6.1 seconds 0-100 with 350 horses fast. nor the topspeed.

2. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

given the stats by HsvRule, i don't see how a Maloo is going to smoke a Rustang on straights and track even with 350hp.

3. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

Well for something that weighs over 1600kg and no weight over the back wheels to help with traction it is pretty good. Not to many, if any other utes or pick ups in the world are this fast and the track time was very impressive compared to the e55 which is the most powerful sedan in the world

4. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

this is a stupid argument... ur trying to compair a perforamce utility with a semi racing car... foolish

5. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

LOl, this or the R8 against a mustang? Lol since u decided to changie the topic from this shitty peice of crap to the R8 version, i'll change the Mustang to the 2005 Cobra R. 500 hp, est. 180mph top speed and alltogether better looking-make that way better looking. Whats with the stupid fin on the back? That is a horrible touch. So neways the mustang is a better car, FACE THE F*CKING FACTS

6. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

the 285kw vy maloo is a better car than the mustang which was so bad ford australia stopped selling them here because the falcon gt is better. The interior is terrible as well as build quality
    abd the fin was an option that very few people ever took up

7. Re: The new HSV Maloo R8 is the best!

How is it better? In what way was t bad? The interior is much better then a maloo. And in case you forget, THE 2005 MUSTANG HASNT BEEN OUT ON PRODUCTION. SO YOU CANT SAY THAT THE MUSTANG HAS A SHIT INTERIOR IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT.