THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by skez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. THIS IS THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET! AND I DONT CARE WOT U LOT THINK U CAN GO AND F*** YOURSELVES! SEE IF I CARE! BUT HAVE A NICE DAY ANYWAY! - SKeZ

2. Re: THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

Crackhead...its a good car but its a little to much to make it the nicest car on the planet since the Carrera Gt and the McLaren F1 are out.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

I love the car, but there are cars that I would rather have more than this.

4. Re: THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

I think that the Lambo is one of the best looking cars I have seen. There are better looking cars like the Mclaren, etc etc.

5. Re: THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

Why do you guys constantly start threads talking about the looks of a car? It's like discussing the beauty of a woman or your favorite meal:everyone has different tastes. Discussions like this lead nowhere because when it's all about opinions and nothing about facts, the possibilities are as endless as the individuals. Hell, i could say that citroen 2cv is the prettiest car on earth and no one would have the right to say that i'crazy or wrong because my tastes are as worthy as anyone else's...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: THE NICEST CAR ON THE PLANET!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>oh common the mclaren is old. This is the nicest car on the planet. I wonder if it comes in any other colors</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Yeah they sell them in any color. Well they did sell them before the even came out all of them were bought. There are only 300 in all of North America. Someone already is selling one of his I saw it on Ebay its at a dealership I think in texas. Its black has like 1500 miles on it. These cars are 2003s though I dont know why it says 2002.