the perfect car

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Honda rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: the perfect car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elbadoo567</i>
    <b>yeah but then it well lose out on its drag numbers saddly but if you look at it its not so bad, the look kinda grows on you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->agree.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: the perfect car

It would be 200% perfect if it has the styling of NSX.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the perfect car

yeah but then it well lose out on its drag numbers saddly but if you look at it its not so bad, the look kinda grows on you.

4. Re: the perfect car

I PERFECTLY AGREE!! This car does look like sh*t, but with that performance, a hardcore driver wont care what it looks like... This is going to be added to my dream list...
    I just hope Honda produces it...<!-- Signature -->

5. Congratulations acura / honda you have created the perfect, flawless car.

Yes I cant name one flow in this technological master piece fab engine, light weight , high mpg, high horsepower for engine, transmission options, braking , steering, lighting , you name it has got it not to mention the (ima)the list goes on this is just amazing the perfect blend of new auto tech combined in one master piece. Just one thing wrong with it I got to admit its UGLY BUT **** THAT who cares about looks with a car like this.

absolutly amazing