The perfect mo-bile.

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Gt40s are ugly, horrible, cars. They will not be anything that special and will always be horrible cars. If I might be able to announce an observation I've made, I believe Ford trys to appeal to a certain group of people. They do take part in the building of many cars to appeal to this group, such as the Mon-gay-o and Prote-gay. Well, I guess if you're one of those people then you have a car company there to serve your every need.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The perfect mo-bile.

First of all, you are retarded (like a good amount of people on this site) It is not the greatest car in the world, but it is damn good. This thing has a 5.4-liter 32-valve supercharged and intercooled V-8. It also has 500 lb-ft of torque. I understand that power is not everything. This has a nice lite aluminum frame containing aluminum extrusions bonded and riveted into nodes, with aluminum sandwich floorboards and fire wall so it will be good with corners and overall handling. This does not suck. I can live without one, but this is not a car that you sit here and insult.

3. Re: The perfect mo-bile.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>Gt40s are ugly, horrible, cars. They will not be anything that special and will always be horrible cars. If I might be able to announce an observation I've made, I believe Ford trys to appeal to a certain group of people. They do take part in the building of many cars to appeal to this group, such as the Mon-gay-o and Prote-gay. Well, I guess if you're one of those people then you have a car company there to serve your every need.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Some people are so stupid!!!

(hint: killer69)

4. Re: The perfect mo-bile.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>Gt40s are ugly, horrible, cars. They will not be anything that special and will always be horrible cars. If I might be able to announce an observation I've made, I believe Ford trys to appeal to a certain group of people. They do take part in the building of many cars to appeal to this group, such as the Mon-gay-o and Prote-gay. Well, I guess if you're one of those people then you have a car company there to serve your every need.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Stop going around and talking shit about Fords.<!-- Signature -->