The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

Discussion in '2003 BMW Z4 3.0i' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think it does, dont you.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

No, but it is almost exactly like an S2000 (which looks much better than this, and almost any other car out there).

3. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

actually it looks like a Z4. it obly SLIGHTLY resembles an S2000. Why the fuk are all the posts on this car about how it looks like S2000? Who fuking cares? I think it looks like sh!t but thats all personal opinion, and I'd still take this over an S2000 because it will absolutley be a better performing car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

S2000 Kicks @$$.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

Honda trash or BMW? No question, I'd take the Z4. And the back sorta resembles the s2000, but the way they have the tail-lights set up, and the sorta lip on the rear is becoming popular with designers and drivers, so they're going with what works. Personally, I'd rather have the Beemer logo than a "H" on mine.

6. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

Looking closer at the rear, it actually doesn't look that much like the Honda. Looks a helluva lot better. BMW style all the way.

7. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

Couldn't agree more : )

8. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

the lights are kinda like the ferrari, but kinda not.

9. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

I test drove the new Z4 (2.5) and an S2000 (2.0) on 12-15-02. I wasn't to impressed with the Z4. The S2000 was a lot more responsive and a lot more roadster feeling. I mean seriously a 9000 RPM redline can't go wrong thanks to the V-TEC. S2000 all the way, but the Z4 is definatly "prettier" than the S2000 but im not interested in that.

S2000: $32000.00 (sticker)
    : More acceleration response
    : Easier on your wallet
    : Honda dependability
    : Cheaper to fix
    : A lot of fun to drive

Z4 (2.5):$41000.00 (sticker)
    : Better interior
    : Comfortable ride (but not roadster feeling)

10. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

Hmm, the back doesn't look like a Ferrari, for me at least. The back looks good, for some unknown reason.... but it is not like the Ferrari....

11. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

I think it does, like the 360 or somethin '

12. Re:
    The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

what ferrari, exactly?

13. Re: The rear looks a lot like a Ferrari

what was i thinking??? I must have been drunk. BMW RULES ALL.