The shaker hood on this is gay

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by supercarfreak812, Dec 15, 2002.

1. you have to like blow the engine to makew it nudge slightly to the right

2. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

Ummm...you love mini's and you think this car is gay??? Maybe you should recheck your manhood moron.

3. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

yeah 4 real. this car and is shaker hood are far from gay.

4. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

That's funny you make me laugh!
    I'm happy they put a shaker scoop back on something! Now if only GM could realize that they look good and put them back on Trans Ams ......too bad they won't be making them any more...

5. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

Hmmmm....you like Minis and you can't spell for shit. I think you know what you can do with your 5 stars. That scoop looks great...not too overstated but you know it's there. Let's see Mini make a 300hp car.

6. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

You like Minis. You cant spell. You use words like gay 75000 times a day(I can imagine) Why exactly do they let women like you on SUPERCAR websites. Join a UNDER 2 LITER INLINE 4 website.

7. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

What are you talking about??? Who's nudging what and blowing an engige to do it??? You, my friend, are a complete moron and should seriously consider inflicting bodily harm to yourself..

8. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

Dude, i'm new and think you're gay. The ENGINE obviously has enough power to move the shaker. And, seeing that a stable shaker IS gay, Ford most likely did something with the engine mounts or the stabilizers to enhance its movement. 300hp out of a 4.6L (7?)is impressive, seeing that a Camaro Z28 gets 265 out of a 5.7L

9. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

The camaro z28 gets 310hp out of their 5.7 liter. I'm sure some year the z28 got that, but the newer ones are getting 310hp.

10. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

MY DADS 94 Z28 GOT THAT BUT HE HAD SOMETHING DONE TO IT AND IT HAD 330

11. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

OK, 94 was probably getting around 265hp. I thought you were talking about the newer ones.

12. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

I doubt you would have to blow the engine to get the shaker to move..for being a supporting member you sure seem to lack knowledge of HP..my friend has a 425HP/400 1980 TA with a shaker and that thing can move either way without blowing the engine, and the car is hella fast...this Mustang is awesome as well, and even tho I am not a big Ford fan, I do appreciate badass musclecars such as this...the shaker just adds to it's appeal!! I would love to own a Mach 1, whether old or new...those cars hauled!!

13. Re: this moron

why dont u get in your mini a drive to hell.

14. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

Why do American people always put automatic gearboxes in sportscars. DON'T, it slows down the car, idiots.

15. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

ok..the automatis is an option..it comes standard with a ttc tremec speced 3650 5 speed manual........it has the option of automaitc for a few reasons....for one.....when you bracket race you are going to want it for consistency....second of all, when it comes down to the fastest door slamming drag cars in the world....they are all automatics....third of all they are easier to drive around town....especially for the older crowd the mach one was aimed at... do you want more reasons..like how about...the mach one is not a sports car...its a muscle car....any other stupid questions?

16. Re: The shaker hood on this is gay

If you actually knew alot about cars, you would know that an automatic can be built to outperform a manual. You get a guy who knows alot about automatics to build it up and put shift kits, manual valve bodies, and many other things, it will kick the shit out of your manual.