The start of something beautiful.....

Discussion in '1983 Ford Mustang SVO' started by Dark Dragon, Nov 11, 2002.

1. one would think that the sixties' Pony cars were great, and they were. but I myself think that in the 80's Ford really defined the meaning of power.

2. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

what have you smoked?

3. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

well, at least he understands that the 80's cars werent total crap like everyone else is saying

though, i would like to think that the previous Mach 1's and Boss cars were more formidable stock...

4. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

Crack...while listening to Whitesnake...in leather pants. Taste obviously is not an issue here.

5. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

IMO the design is boring and the engine has more of a r!se feel than muscle feel.. not as good as in the 60's ....

6. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

he's being a sarcastic bastard. It may look like a ryce engine on paper, but these things have real torque figures, and push your ass along realy fast and quick. And with the right setup, sounds nice. Mine's got a 3" down pipe, into a Y and 2.5" all the way to the chrome dual tips. Burbles like a V8 at idle, and has a realy loud deep roar when boost kicks in. Sounds beefier than most V6's, and doesn't have a bit of fart-can audio.

7. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

I smoked your shitbox Saab, that's what. REad my signature and you'll see why I did that. Later days!

8. Re: The start of something beautiful.....

hah!, yeah right, you and 40,000 other idiots on here...