the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compared w

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by tha topp dogg, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is only $400,000 bbut its cheap compared with cras like a bentley azure and a mclaren F1 but its still nearly as ugly as a camaro<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

You have yet to make an intelligent post. I'd say keep trying, but I think failure is just your style. Go somewhere out of the way.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

look "dogg," camaro ain't ugly. it's just the style that they liked in the 80's. camaro and vette's in those years aren't as cool as the ones this years but just look at the technology and likes. rap is the same, look at the type of rap they had back then and look at it now, it's different right?

4. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

look "dogg," camaro ain't ugly. it's just the style that they liked in the 80's. camaro and vette's in those years aren't as cool as the ones this years but just look at the technology and likes. rap is the same, look at the type of rap they had back then and look at it now, it's different right?

5. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

yeh i see wot u meen about the camaro n the state of rap now n then but this maranelloman is always followin me, n im like dawg u attracted 2 me. u gotta fatal attraction 2 me?????????? but really this car is 1 ugly peice of fibreglass
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

has anyone ever seen this car on TV or in like a race or anything like that???

7. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

That weed has gotten to your head.

8. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

Just the opposite. I follow you around to give you a bad time, tear you down, whatever. I can't help it if you're stupid, but I can help trying to set you straight. As for your opinion of the styling, that's YOUR opinion, and you do know what an opinion is, right? Maybe you should put down the weed and read a book or something.

9. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

Sledgehammer is, im sorry to say, nothing but a glorified dragster. Definitely NOT street legal.

10. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

A Bentley Azure costs heaps less than the Sledgehammer. Do your homework.

11. Re: the supposed fastest car in the world is pritty cheap compar

Yes it is street legal. That was one of Reeves' main goals.