The truth about the future of Bugatti

Discussion in '1992 Bugatti EB110 SS' started by deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The truth about the future of Bugatti

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viperdriver</i>
    <b>When Volkswagen bought Bugatti, there were 21 V12 Bugatti EB 110 Engines left.
    A group of Italien Engineers bought them and created a new car around it.
    They called themselves B. Engineering.
    The B. refers to Bugatti, because they weren't allowed to use the name Bugatti.
    They called the car B. Engineering Edonis.
    The engine got a little more displacement, but it has only two turbos.

I like this car, but i love the Viper
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nothing new.

-The story of the 21 V12 remaining is bullshit , 21 Edonis will be made , 1 for each century.

-The last EB110 engine parts are used by Dauer.

-The V12 of the Edonis is based on the EB110 engine , they have used the plans of the engine.

-Many people working on the Edonis are French , B-Engineering is settled in Italy because of the very good subcontractants.
    B-Engineering chairman is French , Mr Jean Marc Borel.
    The guy who did the settings of the car is also French , Mr Jean Philippe Vittecoq.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The truth about the future of Bugatti

deuginthesky, Jesus Christ you are dipshit. That is nothing new. You give these forums a bad name, and I'd personally want smack you for it!

3. Re: The truth about the future of Bugatti

the edonis has a 3.7L v12 twin turbo. none of what the first guy said is true.

deuginthesky much props to you man. you defintely know a lot about cars. i did read about the remaining eb110's. i saw the factory on tv once it basically he started making them using remaining parts of the eb110 left over by bugatti. anyhow bugatti as we all know has been revitalized and sued (or took legal action) against dauer saying that the eb110 was no longer made by bugatti, so therefore it is now officially the dauer eb110.

4. When Volkswagen bought Bugatti, there were 21 V12 Bugatti EB 110 Engines left.
    A group of Italien Engineers bought them and created a new car around it.
    They called themselves B. Engineering.
    The B. refers to Bugatti, because they weren't allowed to use the name Bugatti.
    They called the car B. Engineering Edonis.
    The engine got a little more displacement, but it has only two turbos.

I like this car, but i love the Viper

5. Re: The truth about the future of Bugatti

All I know is that the eb110 could well be one of the greatest looking supercars in the world and if you want one there were two used ones for sale in Beverly Hills just three months ago...so stop talking and start driving...also to the "dude in the sky" you are very knowledgeable but you don't quote any foot notes or sources for us to see...please tell us how you found all this stuff out.
    one more thing...how is the "fastest car in the world" defined by you? Is it 0-60mph, cuz that belongs to the concept camaro, is it 1/4 mile "production" time cuz that belongs to the new Saleen S281e (extreme) at 11.22sec or is it production top speed cuz that belongs to my friends friend's McLaren F1 as tested in England at 253mph at redline? Or is it best track time average? I don't mean to discredit you in anyway, quite the opposite in fact...but if you come up with all this wonderful info on Bugatti et al but don't footnote it, and you make an outlandish blanket statement that this very website refutes, you make yourself out to be a blow hard? sorry but that's the truth as nicely as I can put it:)
    And to the guy who said that Bugatti took legal action against the other co. you are mistaken...because mother Volkswagon is the one who took the legal action because they now own Bugatti!!!

6. Re: The truth about the future of Bugatti

To solve this, B. Engineering got hold of the remaining 21 carbonfibre tubs of the EB110 (made with some French Government Aircraft Industry money - whom Bugatti was contracted to do work for) and used the plans from the EB110 engine but enlarged it to 3760cc and used two larger turbos instead of four. They used the same basic chassis too but used two wheel drive instead of four. They were basically all the old Bugatti EB110 engineers. Coincidentally, B. Engineering's plant is the main servicing garage for the majority of EB110s.