1. You know what I'm tired of? These people bashing other cars just because they're from another country. These muscle-heads, rycers, exotic freaks, and other assholes keep bashing other cars. The bashing needs to stop. It's pissing off a lot of people and giving them a bad judgement on cars.
    Here are some things I want to correct.
    First of all, here's one thing that pisses me off. "American cars can't make decent horsepower from many liters." This is so not true. You think Porsche has amazing HP/liter? Think again. Anybody can slap a turbo on a car to make more HP without using as much displacement. It's not a new engineering marvel. It's been done for years. Hell, even Americans use turbos and superchargers. We just use displacement because it's the American way. Besides, turbos, superchargers, and good old, plain displacement each has it's advantages and disadvantages.
    Here's another thing that pisses me off. "Americans can only drive straight!" Again, this is a misperception used by exotic freaks who think they know so much about cars, but can't open their eyes to see every country has a nice sports car. Americans can make cars that handle well. Saleen Mustangs, Shelbys, Corvettes, Vipers are just a few other cars that can murder around a track.
    Here's another thing that ticks me off. "Japanese cars are weak, and can't make good HP." Of course, why would the Japanese spend their time making sports cars, when they have a valueable market in economy vehichles? Besides, the Japansese can make pretty good sports cars. The S2000, NSX, 350Z, Skylines, Supras, and many other cars don't need so much HP to perform well. Look at the S2000. It doesn't use a turbo or much displacement to make amazing performance. I believe the S2000 is a masterpiece.
    There are many other stupid generalizations to be corrected. Well, I hope there are some idiots out there who can understand what I said. Well, goodbye.

2. Re: The Truth

my friends neighbour has an s-2000 and it does 90km/h in 1st

3. Re: The Truth

That's nice.