the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by L BurnA, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis car has a different body to the rest of the dodge's its cool it showz that dodge iz moving 2 the future but the old design waz great n e way. Atleast dodge izn't like honda i havent seen any changes to the body of the NSX it gets slower and slower every year but i think pretty soon honda will realease one that will make the world explode i hope they do make a new more powerfull & beautiful NSX and soon. Because ive been a fan of honda/acura for a long time and cant wait for their release. And foe dis car itz tha shit biyatch Dodge has a promissing future a head of them and when are they going 2 realease this car or similar car 2 the public (road car) ?????????
    Any 1 know????

2. when i saw this machine i got week in the knees. then i saw the viper dodge is going to produce and i remembered why i hate mopar!!!

3. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U talking about the new viper RT/10 or the viper competition coupe. Don't know bout' U but I think the comp coupe looks awesome, maybe with some different wheels...

4. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha name'z L-BurnA biyatch cause i put tha flamez on tha mother #$%#er balieve dat!

5. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r a funckin dumbass dodge isn't makin more vipers foo because no body buys dem because it is to much

6. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you think the 2000 concept is cool look at the 2003 concept it is so cool you wont wanna stop looking at it, Yes dodge is still making vipers and they wouldnt stop producing them because look at all the oter exotic cars like ferrai's and lamboghini's dodge sells way more vipers then they sell their cars<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you are right. This is a vehicle3 that any car fanatic would be proud to own.

8. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vik303</i>
    <b>u r a funckin dumbass dodge isn't makin more vipers foo because no body buys dem because it is to much</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you having trouble with the english language? I believe Hooked on Phonics can be useful to you. Where did you come up with the assumption that Vipers would no longer be produced?

9. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanna say bp i totall agree with you<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good. There will be competition around when the GT40 arrives. Same exact BHP and torque. Only difference will be weight; the Ford will be lighter.

11. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey supercar gt40, by the time the gt40 comes out the viper will be 650hp stock, cause the 2003 viper is 500hp so the viper can smoke the gt40 like a dime doobie

just wait till the nimp 900tt x concept comes out in 2008
    1100 hp and only weighs 1245 lbs<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh. i like the venom better. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vik303</i>
    <b>u r a funckin dumbass dodge isn't makin more vipers foo because no body buys dem because it is to much</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    *no comment*

14. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN THE GT40 ARRIVES THERE WILL BE NO COMPATITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU BIYOCHES THINK THAT THE VIPER WILL BE A MATCH FOR THE GT40????
    YOUR INSANITY HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO YOUR HEAD!!!!! THE ONLY THING THE GT40 HAS IN COMMON W/ THIS THING IS THE PRICE!!!! :-[
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down slipknot. We will all have to wait and see how the GT40 turns out performance-wise, though I am guessing it will be pretty awesome. One thing though, I imagine the Viper will stay around the same price ,$80,000 area while the GT40 is supposed to be over $100,000 from what I hear. Quite a bit difference in price.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: the viper dodge should make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they are all made on demand the way you want them! They are handcrafted and rare. That is why they cost so much and that is why they don't sell as many!