The world's biggest twat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Veyronman, Jan 2, 2009.

2. Maybe he gets on waiting lists when they first come out, and then by time the rich people see them on the street, he already has them, and charges a huge premium. I dunno.

3. that german guy that calls himself prince and crashed a gemballa mirage is way worse man.

4. hate that guy so much.

5. He only in his early 30's?! Looks like those injections are doing the exact opposite (Besides making him huge).

6. I meant Kimble rocks more than him, he's less of a douche

7. A man with no taste is a man with no taste regardless of how much money he has.

8. Anyone notice he was rocking Bose? lmao

9. nothing wrong with bose. certainly not the best, but also nothing wrong with it. it was more lolworthy that he had a philips tv.

10. Yeah I was thinking that too. He probably wouldn't have made his business this big if he was conservative with his money.

11. I read in an article last year or so that he had owned a village in Italy and that he got all the hair on his body lasered off so he's completely balled everywhere. Also, he got a tattoo of "No 1" on his bicep and before he poses in any pictures, he does 150 pushups to get the blood running through his body to make himself look more jacked. that guy is obviously a shell of a man.

12. the best thing about this is that throughout the whole thing there's no mention of a girlfriend or wife or anything

he'll die single haha

13. if you think he's bad, imagine his clientèle. they must look up to him.

14. it was a Bang and Olufsen TV in his flat

15. he's probably had girlfriends.

he's probably beaten them to death and hid them in his freezer.

guys like that scare me. so volatile.

16. I bet his balls are so small, even from the roids alone.

17. yeah also a phillips if you look closely.

18. not watching it again

19. haha

20. Am I the only guy here who kinda likes this dude?

21. Ok, someones gotta explain this to me. Why the hell is it desireable to be completely hair free? Im not really a hairy guy, none on my back and shit, but man, why? do girls actually like men hairless like a snake?

22. i think he was going bald for quite a while. Even in that first video, he's got a receding hairline. Then once he realised it, he had to go all or nothing,

23. He looks pretty rough for 31 years old.

24. the best was him talking about the slow lift, and it giving girls time to change their mind about him

25. ya idk man, most girls I know like some hair.