The world's biggest twat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Veyronman, Jan 2, 2009.

1. massive tool.

2. ugh you would

3. haha yeah you could see the anguish in his face.

4. all that hardcore tanning will do it to ya. it's a hard life.

5. I couldn't detect a hint of Manchester about his voice. It was like he's actively trying to have a completely neutral acccent.

I just hope someone or something (probably the plastic face/body and the injections) kills him soon.

He's a disgrace to Britain, especially Northern Britain.

6. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but did he say he injects himself with growth hormone for longevity purposes?

7. Yes, and of course he had to mention that each one costs about a thousand pounds and lasts about 2-3 days or something.

8. and how all the rich and famous in hollywood apparently do that.

9. Dude, youre one of those people who get mad at people with money because you dont. Yeah, the way the guy lives is way showy, but he deserves everything tha the he has. He worked hard for his money, so let him do what he wants with it.

10. Roman Abramovich.

11. yeah

12. The problem here isn't money, its' sheer idiocy and bad taste. If he had an average income, he would be riding one of those fake previous gen M3s and work as a security manager in a shitty nightclub.

13. he pulls off his persona perfectly though. it would be different if he didnt.

14. pulls off his persona? what does that even mean?

15. only classless ****s says things like this

16. Haha, the only reason you say that is because that man spends more on underwear in a month you probably make in a year, and he can, and you cant.

17. buying stuff like a watch and bag and shit, if you use them a lot, fine, good deal. Buying underwear and chucking them is #$%#ing disgusting, and insanely wasteful.

18. Yeah, im not arguing that, its insanely stupid, and i mean...come on guy wtf...but like i said, its his money, he earned it, he worked for it, he can do whatever the #$%# he wants with it.

19. Noones saying he cant. Hes just a prick

20. What kind of person does this to prove a point? I could afford new underwear every day but I won't because its fUcking retarded and waste of money.

21. What, you don't have a persona?

22. not one that im totally pulling off

23. No one is saying he can't spend his money the way he wants, the point is he has absolutely horrible taste in almost everything by the looks of it and is extremely wasteful with his own money.

24. He can do whatever the #$%# he wants with it, and we can point out how #$%#ing retarded what he does with it is.

25. he would be so much richer if he was just a normal person