The world's sweetest car

Discussion in '1995 Ford GT90 Concept' started by EliteWolverine, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The world's sweetest car

"Also, the saleen s7 is the fastest american car made, and matches the enzo in accelleration and accually beats the mclaren's old record."

No it isn't, and no it doesn't, the S7 is pathetic as far as performance goes, in comparison to its looks.

2. Re: The world's sweetest car

0-60 in 3.3 isn't pathetic. 0-1320ft in 11.5 isn't pathetic.

3. Re: The world's sweetest car

If they give this car a very nice interior(and mayb increase the HP), it could compete w/ the buggati 16-4 veyron and the Caddy 16, assumin the 2 americans even go on sale

4. Re: The world's sweetest car

its sike wiked rims i trade my hummer h2 in for this any day. i dot care how much it is

5. Re: The world's sweetest car

try again pal check out the cadillac cein and then say something

6. Re: The world's sweetest car

I would rather have the GT90. IT's more exotic and fits my taste better.

7. Re: The world's sweetest car

No its not, if it were not classed as the car it is. It looks faster than it is though, and for its class its handling isn't up to par.
    And please give me a source for what you claim, as previously I'd heard/read that it does 0-60 in 4.1, and 1/4 in 12.1.

8. Re: The world's sweetest car

the gt90 is the best car evr made

9. Re: The world's sweetest car

Nice one, post a link to a site that doesn't turn up anything when you do a search on it.

Why don't you post a screenshot of this, since the link is obviously not going to help.

10. #136 Gearheads4ever, Jan 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  11. Re: The world's sweetest car

Ok, I was wrong about the performance.

I'd based that on how poorly it performed in the numerous racing championships it's been entered in.

There are still faster production cars though.

12. Re: The world's sweetest car

I've seen better, but don't get me wrong it is cool.

13. Re: The world's sweetest car

The worlds sweetest car? I dont'think so... The GT40 is nicer.... even the GT70... (and that says a lot)

14. Re: The world's sweetest car

GT40, yes, GT70, NEVER!

15. Re: The world's sweetest car

I have heard alot of people bashing this car for it's looks and whatnot, but damnit I think it is a rockin piece of machinery. Damn ford really outdid themselves this time. Though I doubt it will go into production (I don't know why it wouldn't and I could be completely wrong). This car is definetly a winner. And for all you people knowing the 1337 speak.

7h!5 c4r roX0rz 70 73h m4X, 17 4r3 1337 4nd 411 y0ur3 b453 4r3 0wn3ed 8y 17.

16. Re: The world's sweetest car

ive herd its not that nice 2 drive

17. Re: The world's sweetest car

its been testdriven?

18. Re: The world's sweetest car

Yes, it has, but not hard (despite what some people claim).

19. Re: The world's sweetest car

20. Re: The world's sweetest car

I second that motion! This car is definitely the best car to come from ford ever, and i dont doubt the fact that it will stay that way for a very very long time... theres only 1 bad thing about it, and thats that i couldnt see it being put into production ever, even know i would love it i mean can any1 else imagine seeing one of these every 10 blocks i know i cant...
    GOOD JOB FORD YOU MADE YOURSELVES PROUD

21. Re: The world's sweetest car

Ha thats a funily fake picture but creative...props

22. Re: The world's sweetest car

I like that picture (both the one with the hot chick on the GT90 and the truck picture posted in the message after it.)

23. Re: The world's sweetest car

Yea, I gotta have my hotties with the cars! I cant live without one or the other.

24. Re: The world's sweetest car

She's my favorite hotty. "Aria Giovanni". I got hella pics of her.