The worst Pininfarina branded car in recent years

Discussion in '2002 Hafei HF Fantasy Pininfarina Concept' started by Lamborghini Rockz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The worst Pininfarina branded car in recent years

hey the Homer Simpson Car was better than this and my Uncles Homemade car is WAYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THIS even thought it fell apart after 7 miles.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The worst Pininfarina branded car in recent years

yeah i agree with Mcman. Vicious ure an asshole, mr supercar messiah! everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and u cant bash that just bcuz u dont like it! what the hell is with u!?<!-- Signature -->

3. The Hafei HF Fantasy .... ??!

Words fail me here, why a car such as this is on Supercars.net I don't know. Pininfarina have let themselves down, although I'm sure they were working from a design-spec this is just plain ugly.
    Has anyone seen the episode of 'The Simpsons' when Homer designs his own car? .....

4. Re: The worst Pininfarina branded car in recent years

First off, it's a concept car. Second off, you shouldn't just bash it because it doesn't meet your demographic.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The worst Pininfarina branded car in recent years

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VICIOUS</i>
    <b>First off, it's a concept car. Second off, you shouldn't just bash it because it doesn't meet your demographic.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Firstly, I do have the right to bash it because it doesn't meet my 'demographic' (Used completely out of context, do you even know what the word means?!), that's the whole idea of a forum. Freedom of speech, then discussion of views. You may be a Supercars Messiah but that doesn't give <b>you</b> the right to 'bash' other people's opinions if they don't meet your 'demographic', hypocrite.
    Secondly, I know it's a concept, you'll find most cars do start as a concept. If I think that it's a bad concept or that Pininfarina have let themselves down then I'm entitled to say so.