the worst supercar i have ever seen

Discussion in '1987 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 Cabriolet' started by gadaros, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i hate porche!

2. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stefaNOS</i>
    <b>i hate porche!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your a bunch of bullshit.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Don't take anything this guy says seriously. This idiot doesn't even know how to spell Porsche.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

He's still bullshit<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

lol "PORCH IS GAY" , yeah i agree porches are prety gay, but what about porsche? :eek:)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

lol this guy is so stupid, he is probably jealous of this fine car because it can roll any honda up like a philly blunt and smoke its ***** ass!

7. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stefaNOS</i>
    <b>i hate porche!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I hate the "porche" too, but I love the Porsche.

8. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

You are crazy!!!!!!!! Porsche is the best car company!!!!

9. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porschedude</i>
    <b>You are crazy!!!!!!!! Porsche is the best car company!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Seriously<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Porsche is one of (if not the best) at what they do.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

good job! you're the first person to get onto my retards list!

12. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

good job! you're just as ignorant as the guy who posted! He's prejudiced towards Porsche, just because it's Porsche, yet judging by your quotes at the bottom, you do the same.

Ford/Chevy/Dodge good for a laugh? That's great, considering the Viper is faster than the 911 turbo, and the gt40 will likely be as well. Any Porsche that has a price/performance remotely near the Z06? Didn't think so.

Open your eyes and see that nearly ALL companies create good companies, and the three you laughed at must have doing something right to stay around this long

13. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Your taking it wrong. Just because he likes Porsche doesn't mean he hates everything else there is. Where does it say in his quotes or in his message he hates american and other cars??? It doesn't. Don't judge him because he likes Porsche better then American cars.

14. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

screw alla yall. Yugo rules the street, biatzes!

I dont know about anyone else, but I like to hang a hammock on my "Porche" and sip a couple shots of SoCo mixed with iced tea. On a sunny summer day, that would feel as nice as dropping the clutch on a GT2.

15. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

never trust nething a guy with NOS in his name says. he has just watched the fast and the furious and now thinks that r1ce cars are own all. just ignore him. porsche is the best give me a gt3 over nething, neday.

16. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

never trust nething a guy with NOS in his name says. he has just watched the fast and the furious and now thinks that r1ce cars are own all. just ignore him. porsche is the best give me a gt3 over nething, neday.

17. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

It's a crime to not spell Porsche right!

18. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Thats rite give me a gt3 any day of the week. Porche---yeah hes good

19. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

It's not a supercar, but it is the best sport coupe of all time and it'll never die. Anyway, there are far too many posts in this shit thread. And here I go putting another one in.

"I wish God were alive to see this". -Homer Simpson

20. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

This is a great car

21. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

if everyone worked as hard as Porsche does, we'd all be CEOs

22. Porche is pretty bad. But I would like to own a Porsche 911 of sorts. Learn to spell, then talk.

23. Ferdinand Porsche, a great engineer, truly did a favor for all the car-loving people by creating this company. I can't name another car manufacturer that has been building good-looking sportcars with german quality and reliability and non-german passion and style for so many decades. And 911 is arguably the most succesful sportscar and car design of the postWW2- period. So please tell us, dear stefaNOS, why do you "hate porche"?