the worst supercar i have ever seen

Discussion in '1987 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 Cabriolet' started by gadaros, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i hate porche!

2. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stefaNOS</i>
    <b>i hate porche!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your a bunch of bullshit.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Don't take anything this guy says seriously. This idiot doesn't even know how to spell Porsche.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

He's still bullshit<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

lol "PORCH IS GAY" , yeah i agree porches are prety gay, but what about porsche? :eek:)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

lol this guy is so stupid, he is probably jealous of this fine car because it can roll any honda up like a philly blunt and smoke its ***** ass!

7. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stefaNOS</i>
    <b>i hate porche!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I hate the "porche" too, but I love the Porsche.

8. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

You are crazy!!!!!!!! Porsche is the best car company!!!!

9. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porschedude</i>
    <b>You are crazy!!!!!!!! Porsche is the best car company!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Seriously<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

Porsche is one of (if not the best) at what they do.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

DIE

12. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

YOu are so wrong
    GET A LIFE

13. Re: the worst supercar i have ever seen

LOL .. ahh that's funny. If you're gonna post a crime like that at least spell it right.