The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by bigguy12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

zaphod vs. everything i juts have to say bugatti veryon..

2. I don't like to brag, but has anyone here ever heard of a car that actually goes fast. I know your all just punk kids, but I still have to laugh at the arguments you have. I am a doctor from New Orleans. I make a good living, and have saved up untill now for a nice car. I didn't want just any car though. I searched and I searched until I finally stumbled upon the Zaphod Scorpion. It's pricy, but it is well worth it. I recently got it up to 200mph on my way to graveyard shift over at the ER. The best part was that it had more left in it. The only problem is finding the time and the road to get up that fast.
    The car itself is a heavily modified 1999 Pagani Zonda C12-S. Modified, of course, by a small company based out of New Orleans which call themselves Zaphod.
    I didn't mean to gloat of anything, but I am just so proud of my Scorpion that I thought I would share.
    That's all.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Very well, Dr.

Let's think I'm just another punk kid, like you said.

I think the Bullit is a good car due his design, his history and his maker, Ford.

This is not the best Ford's Car (sport, Muscle, whatever we think about) as he is not the best Mustang.

But he's good 'cos we may remember the Steeve McQueen movie. It's a good car to race on San Francisco streets (If we would do that).

You can find best Mustangs here, unique pieces of performance for races like the Mustang COBRA R, customised by owner like the FR500 and drag like the BOSS.

But in my mind I will allways have the idea that the best car to drive in San Francisco will be the Bullitt or another normal Mustang GT.

I really like the sound, the color and the design of this car more than any chart of specs.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Elequently written Lido Iacocca. I now believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not a punk kid. Your obvious mastery over pronouns is proof enough of that. Only an adult would think of a car as a person. Just like in those pre-school books one reads to their children. I also like the word dropping technique you employed. Words like "to" and "the" become unimportant, when compared with the work as a whole.

"But he's good 'cos we may remember the Steeve McQueen movie."

So that's the reason "he's" good. Because I might remember something. I never knew a car could be good because there was a posibility that I would remember something.

"But in my mind I will allways have the idea that the best car to drive in San Francisco will be the Bullitt or another normal Mustang GT."

I also enjoy how you change verb tenses in the middle of a sentence as outlined above.

And your concluding sentence:

"I really like the sound, the color and the design of this car more than any chart of specs."

Basically translates to "I like it cause it's pretty."

Unlike you I base a car off of it's performance, looks are second. Lucky for me the Scorpion has both.

I'm looking forward to conversing with the grammer wiz in the future.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You want us to belive that you are a docter and yet you give yourself a name like DRSEXBOT?!? You make fun of someone because they can't write as elequently as you do, yet you want us to belive that you had some overpriced car at speeds of over 200mph?!? Please, when you hit 16 come back and let us know, until then don't confuse playing gt3 with real world driving.

6. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Almost well thought out Mr. Hp, but not quite. You see I am a doctor. Not a priest. My username is Dr. SexBot, because unlike some, I have a sense of humor. Also, I am 28 years old, not under 16 like you claim. I, like any other person, have hobbies. They include driving fast and surfing the internet. When I stumbled upon this site I was excited. Finally some people to share my interests with. I was sorly mislead. It turns out that either all of you are either punk kids, or stupid people who think that the Mustang is the best car ever built. Either way I am very disapointed. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

DrSexboy,
    I would have to say that if you really are a 28 yr old doctor, and you really do own a Scorpion, that what, exactly, are you doing wasting your time on a site like this????? you repeatedly reply to all of us "punk kids," and you continue to fail to convince me that you are a Dr. of anything. I am impressed with your English skills, but this is not a site to critique English, now shut up, and grow up, son...

by the way how did you EVER achieve so MUCH money as a DOCTOR??????

8. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

I apologize. Forgive me. Perhaps I was too agressive right off the bat. It's just that I'm new here. I truly apologize for all of the mean things I have said to you all. If my presence here upsets you so much, then I can find something else to do with my limited time.

Sorry again.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Hey ! Don't get so hard on our first and only Supercars doctor !

I think he's just trying to talk...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

look i am only defending against someone who thinks its the right idea to get online and attack people with nonesense. He doesnt own a car that will do 200+ mph. Even if he did, it aint happening in Louisiana. and then he persists to insult the intelligence of people and point out english errors. That makes no sense to me when we are here to discuss cars. I want to see this doctor hit 200mph in 3rd gear.

HAHAHAHA

11. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

Ok doc sexbot i dont beleive u are a doctor but that dont matter about this car of yours if u are ever in canada come see me i will race your zaphod scorpion down a drag strip with my chevelle it doesnt go 200 miles but it gets to top speed quick enough to beat your car cause real racers go down a quarter mile not a 3 mile stretch of road

12. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Awakenator</i>
    <b>Ok doc sexbot i dont beleive u are a doctor but that dont matter about this car of yours if u are ever in canada come see me i will race your zaphod scorpion down a drag strip with my chevelle it doesnt go 200 miles but it gets to top speed quick enough to beat your car cause real racers go down a quarter mile not a 3 mile stretch of road</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

actually real racers go around a track(Nascar doesn't count), not in a straight line as anyone can have an incredibly fast car and drive it in a straight line, but a racer can take corners too.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

It is disturbing how arrogant you are dr. sexually deprived. How can you be a doctor yet be so arrogant? How do patients relate to you to tell you their health ills? Please you reffer to this community as "punk ass kids", yet you are the one that is acting like an immature child. Please Grow up and stop being such an arrogant prick.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

ya really man so what if some 16 yr olds come on here and make fun of a video game car and if you are 28 go to the cars from the era not the new ones..........
    like i know you aren't a doctor cause if you were you wouldn't be making fun of us kids

oh ya by the way i am, a 16 yr old cop!
    duh............<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

oh ya bring your zaphod scorpion to canada and race it against this thing, it's my '67' cobra so let's see your video game car beat this.......A REAL CAR!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: The Zaphod Scorpion vs. Everything

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DrSexBot</i>
    <b>I don't like to brag, but has anyone here ever heard of a car that actually goes fast. I know your all just punk kids, but I still have to laugh at the arguments you have. I am a doctor from New Orleans. I make a good living, and have saved up untill now for a nice car. I didn't want just any car though. I searched and I searched until I finally stumbled upon the Zaphod Scorpion. It's pricy, but it is well worth it. I recently got it up to 200mph on my way to graveyard shift over at the ER. The best part was that it had more left in it. The only problem is finding the time and the road to get up that fast.
    The car itself is a heavily modified 1999 Pagani Zonda C12-S. Modified, of course, by a small company based out of New Orleans which call themselves Zaphod.
    I didn't mean to gloat of anything, but I am just so proud of my Scorpion that I thought I would share.
    That's all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1) You don't like to brag, but it sounds like that's what you're trying to do here... we don't like it either, and I for one would like to see a picture of your car if indeed it is your car along with some gifs of timeslips from a track somewhere to see what YOU can do in it... rather than just hear you ramble on about what a great car it is.
    2) Has anyone here ever heard of a car that actually goes fast... hmmm... judging by the sheer number of cars on this site that do indeed "go fast" as you so eloquently put it, I would say that it's safe to assume that most of us have.
    3) And since you seem to know that we're all punk ass kids, I for one would like to point out that several of the people here have pursued higher education (I'll have my Bachelor of Science in May) and many of us actually own cars that "go fast".
    4) You say you're a doctor and make a good living, but you must be making your money somewhere else because you also said that you're 28 years old, which means you can't have attained your doctorate too long ago, and you probably haven't been practicing medicine for long (assuming you are even a doctor)
    5) I for one, having never heard of the company Zaphod (why would I have?) do happen to know that the Pagani Zonda C-12S costs about $325,000 (unmodified) and god knows what the hell it would cost after this Zaphod company threw some of their stuff in it, but I find it nearly inconcievable that you would be able to afford one after a few years of working in an ER somewhere, *snicker* doctor.
    6) I also happen to know that there were only about 25 of the Pagani Zonda C12S produced, so it's highly unlikely that a "doctor" like yourself would ever be presented with the opportunity to buy one. You're just not that important to society... a Ferrari, maybe that you could do.

I'm sorry if I sound curt here, but I think that if you are offended, you brought it upon yourself, and although I'm not believing that you own said car, I will be more than happy to present you with the opportunity to prove me wrong. Why don't you write LOOK AT ME on a big piece of posterboard hold it up and stand in front of your car while having someone take a picture of it?

And in case any of you are wondering... I drive a 1994 3000GT, and I'm more than happy with it because it's sexy and it "goes fast"<!-- Signature -->

17. ROFL... DRSEXBOT!~$!

18. #19 PandaBeat, Sep 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  19. my head just exploded

20. #21 944turb0, Sep 29, 2006
  21. #22 Robot Jim, Sep 29, 2006
  22. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't show them the Gen. Chat!

23. I will start a new cruzade to lead indians to the main forums.

24. #25 Danno, Sep 30, 2006