There goes another 500,000 $

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by Bimmer DaVe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm guessing this thing will cost a good half mil. I'd much rather buy a Ferrari F50 if I had that kind of money, hahaha.

2. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

Umm, i'd say that this car would cost a little more than half a mil, considering a regular Bentley costs about $400,000 and i'm sure they did more to it then make it a little longer

3. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

Will the prancing horse stop a bullet? Not even the F50 can outrun one. This thing will stop a bullet. Or 30.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

yeah this thing is wasit of money. Bentleys arent even that nice in my opinion. They all look the same and arent even worth the money. People who actually buy these things buy them because of the status not because of driving. This bentley limo looks like shit also.

5. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

This car is pretty nice tho...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

PoweredbyM: Can you say VEHICLE OF STATE? Do you seriously believe this is used as a PERSONAL vehicle? NO, this certainly does NOT look like "every other Bentley."<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

Hmmmmm!

8. Re: There goes another 500,000 $

noooooo!!! this thing is way uglier than the Rolls Royce Phantom (is that the name?) that came out just after BMW bought it!!! the thing on the front of the roof makes it look like a cheap taxi! if there is ONE ugly Bentley, its this one, no doubt!