There is an SS in America

Discussion in '1992 Bugatti EB110 SS' started by CarZOne, Feb 24, 2003.

1. It's this exact one, I think, it's supossibly the only siver SS in existance.

2. Re: There is an SS in America

hmmm...didn't know that

3. #3 SupercarFreak, Feb 25, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Re: There is an SS in America

Wicked.

5. Re: There is an SS in America

sweet......where is it?

6. Re: There is an SS in America

7. Re: There is an SS in America

8. Re: There is an SS in America

I saw a blue on in the US. Houston, Texas. It might not be an SS. Im not totally sure. Eitherway SS or not i think its still an amazing act of luck that I've even seen any Bugatti.

9. Re: There is an SS in America

Its awesome!

10. Re: There is an SS in America

I find the original EB110 looks better than the SS, sure the engine isn't as good, and it may weigh more, but the original one is a beauty!!!

11. Re: There is an SS in America

I know that this sounds unbelievable, but trust me, it is true. In Westchester County, New York, my friend's uncle actually has an EB110 (along with some others that sound equally unbelievable), and it is an SS. It is the only one that I have ever seen in the US, but that certainly doesn't mean that it is the only one. He also has the only Pagani Zonda 'S' and Diablo GT that I have ever seen.

12. Re: There is an SS in America

your uncle is a very, very lucky man. Does he race them?

13. Re: There is an SS in America

I was driving to my Dad's house wich is in the country in Arkansas, and I dunno if it was an SS or not, but I saw this yard with a whole bunch of rusting old muscle cars. I got goosebumps, but I think I saw a black Bugatti rusting next to an old corvette. I dunno who would do that to such a wonderfull car.

14. Re: There is an SS in America

I saw one on ebay a few months age and it was silver, im pretty sure it was an ss. Thats prob the 1

15. Re: There is an SS in America

i am totally determined to get the money to buy the blue one...oh yeah.

and dont even think about crushing my dream.

16. Re: There is an SS in America

there is more than 1 silver ss in the world, take a look at my avatar, its the BRABUS TUNED eb10ss.

17. Re:

I love this car, The lines of this car truely are amazing, This car is a true Supercar, Even though it isnt the fastest car out there it is truely AMAZING!!!!!

18. Re: There is an SS in America

If there exists a Eb on this content I for one am eternally jealous

19. Re: There is an SS in America

I have seen it. I do not know if more exist in America, but I know this one does.

20. It was an SS. It belongs to John O'Quinn (do a Wikipedia search if you don't know who he is). I know this because I saw his car collection and I got to sit in it. I've even got a picture.