There's NO Ferrari faster than Lamborghini

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by ANP, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: 575M Maranello is better

everyone shut the hell up

it doesnt matter if Murcielago or the 575M is better than the other.

it all depends wat u personally like and wat u can afford.

so all of ya out there be open minded when u pass around ur comments.

i like Ferrari and no i cant afford it now but God willing i will have one in the future.Amen.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 575M Maranello is better

Tell me one thing that you could do to a ferrari that you couldnt do to a lamborghini. if you did most of the same things to both cars the lambo would still waste a ferrari.

3. Re: 575M Maranello is better

italian super cars is not all about performance and engineering stuff,
    it's all about passion.So it's difficult to tell which one is better.

4. Re: 575M Maranello is better

Every ferrari named after a town.. Every lambo named after a ancient fighting bull...

5. Re: 575M Maranello is better

575 maranello is a great car, but the 550 maranello's accelaration after 100kph is pretty slow, i guess the 575 wun be much faster. The advantage the 575 maranello have over the murcielago is that the 575 is much more driver friendly than the murcielago.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mafalda</i>
    <b>You cannot compare Maranello an Murciélago, are too different!!!

p.S. Lambo ia too heavy, 1850kg with fuel...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry to bother you but does somebody here knows Lamborghini history ?

If you're thinking in Formula 1 Kart-like prototipes Ferrari is faster.

But if you're thinking in GT cars there's NO Ferrari faster than Lamborghini.
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 575M Maranello is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550Koenig</i>
    <b>This car can be described in a few several ways:

-Good looking
    -Too expensive
    -Crappy name (What the #$%# is Murcielago, i live in America not #$%#ing italy!)
    -Weak compared to the 575M Maranello

Think about this logically (if you idiots can). The 575M has more upgrade potential, is FR drivetrained, allowing for more power output to be produced and is way cheaper than this overpriced ugly yellow piece of crap. Sure it looks nice but yellow? I want to think of power and destruction when driving a car in the color red, not beautiful little daffodils when driving this yellow ugly shit color. I'll take the 575M over this anyday. For a lower price, you can buy that car, put some extra cash in it to surpass this car, and still have money left over to buy a nice Corvette, knowing that you've still spent less money than you normally would have purchasing little Ms. Pretty Daffodil.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

8. Re: 575M Maranello is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550Koenig</i>

-Good looking
    -Too expensive
    -Crappy name (What the #$%# is Murcielago, i live in America not #$%#ing italy!)

Think about this logically (if you idiots can). The 575M has more upgrade potential, is FR drivetrained, allowing for more power output to be produced and is way cheaper than this overpriced ugly yellow piece of crap. Sure it looks nice but yellow? I want to think of power and destruction when driving a car in the color red, not beautiful little daffodils when driving this yellow ugly shit color. I'll take the 575M over this anyday. For a lower price, you can buy that car, put some extra cash in it to surpass this car, and still have money left over to buy a nice Corvette, knowing that you've still spent less money than you normally would have purchasing little Ms. Pretty Daffodil.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen! The 575M is a much better car. The Murcielago is butt fugly compared to the beauty of the Ferrari.

----------------------------------------------
    "Give me an army of Citadel graduates and I'll win a battle, but give me a handful of VMI Men and I'll win a war." -General George S. Patton

9. There's NO Ferraris faster than Lamborghinis

Beauty is a question of taste...

Faster is a question of numbers...

This is faster than ANY Ferraris like Lamborghinis allways were.

<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 575M Maranello is better

-Good looking
    -Too expensive

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Look who's laughing now.

Banned <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 575M Maranello is better

i like the lambo more..... and besides 0-60 is 3.6 secs

12. Re: 575M Maranello is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from conman27</i>
    <b>faster than ne ferrari out there?! then what the hell is the F2002 formula 1 car?! it is a ferrari! n yea a lot of lambos r faster but rnt nearly as well built, and ferraris r purly handeling cars not a stright line car like most lambos. dont get me wrong lambos r sweet but when it rly comes down 2 it, ferraris r better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you sure you read my post ?

I'll copy it here for you.

"If you're thinking in Formula 1 Kart-like prototipes Ferrari is faster.

But if you're thinking in GT cars there's NO Ferrari faster than Lamborghini."

Check history, books ! Not just ESPN...<!-- Signature -->