There's no point to anything

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr Putin, Dec 7, 2013.

1. having a prissy dog who liked to wake me up at 3 am to go outside was probably the only thing that really prepared me for being a parent

the first year or so is seriously like having a pet that you can't leave at home

2. I would have put the hook trough the eye of the ket

Also, those fish sound like real assholes

3. not just the fish

4. I wasn't implying that a member of species A is the same as an (infant) member of species B.

"Animals are animals, they're either food or pests.

Dogs are friendly and show affection! So does any other animal if you raise it and feed it and coo at it and play with it. Big deal."

I was trying to point out that any mammal with sufficient intelligence will show affection if raised with care. And if beaten or neglected, any mammal (humans included), will not develop a healthy sense of affection/empathy. An abandoned/abused baby won't even take eye contact.

I just don't like the idea of unnecessary cruelty to something that's basically defenseless because I'm not Jeffrey Dahmer.

5. Wtf, when did I say anything about being cruel!? All I was saying is that I make no distinction between food animals and pet animals.

6. Such a douche.

7. It's been years since I've been to Ruth's Chris, but this is exactly the impression my family and I left with. Incredibly over-rated and over-priced.

8. nigger#%$got