these suck ass

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe' started by SupraMan77, Aug 9, 2002.

1. all camero's are pieces of shit actually all domestics sucks my balls imports are way better my twin turbo supra can beat all the shitty domestics SS aint no challange they are just something i beat while watching T.V. in my car.

2. Re: these suck ass

true true<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: these suck ass

I like the supra twin turbo. But I can't stand ass holes like you. The SS is sweet. An SS can kick alot of ass for the price. It can kick more expensive car's asses. Don't diss american muscle. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: these suck ass

hey bro learn to spell before you come talkin shit about a camaro type r more like type rust!

5. Re: these suck ass

Your on crack w/ you lil supra. 265 hp and no torques doesnt even compare. The SS WILL OUTCORNER AND OUT ACCELERTATE that stupid toyota. The Camaros, w/ a live rear axle, outcorner a Porsche Boxster. You also forget that the Supra is a $45,000 car, and the Camaro is not ($30,000). My '98 SS hooked up w/ $1000 heads and $1400 NOS (515 hp AT THE WHEELS) will kick the shit out of Vipers. So get your Supra ass out of here.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: these suck ass

lets see a stock supra twin turbo beat a stock camaro z28 even and they we can talk

7. Re: these suck ass

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camaro Roller</i>
    <b>lets see a stock supra twin turbo beat a stock camaro z28 even and they we can talk </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

One beast of a camaro pic you got there Camaro roller.Why don't we just stop comparing Yank Tanks and American muscle to Turbo Trash and Jap crap?Maybe Nissan,Toyota,Mazda,Honda & Mitsubishi have nothing against American muscle. They know that a stock camaro Z28 or even an SS are better NAs then their shitty 226HP NA supra.HA!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: these suck ass

lets put a twin turbo on a xamaro. lets see how will win. one modification to the camaro and it will smoke a supra.

9. Re: these suck ass

Camaro will own supra in a race.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: these suck ass

the last time i looked at the supra's e.t.s the best i see stock was a 14.00 my camaro runs a 13.4. oh did i just pass u! sorry

11. Re: these suck ass

for got to tell u its stock!

12. Re: these suck ass

Supras are pathetic because they need turbos. Pussy-ass cars. The SS can kill the Supra without a turbo.

13. Re: these suck ass

Thats the funniest damn I've heard. Supra...beat a Camaro SS?...LOL. Thats funny.

14. Re: these suck ass

Just by your post, I get an impression that you're not even old enough to drive. Just turn your playstation back on and drool over your p.o.s. supra.

15. Re: these suck ass

So what if it has a turbo? What's with all this "Well let's swap the turbo's into a Camaro". The fact of the matter is is that the two companies chose to go different routes in trying to achieve power. What is all this no torque crap? The reason a Supra is a I-6 is because of the torque. Those things are a lot lighter than a Camaro and out corners them. And you with the crap about nos? That's forced induction also. So the Camaro gets FI and the Supra doesn't? Okay, that makes a whole lot of sense. "Let's give one car a disdvantage and give the other an advantage! Then let's see who wins!" umm... no. A stock supra with BPU's can produce stupid amounts of power, ranging from 400-500hp with just breathers and a boost controller. Those engines are indestructible. As for the Camaro... yeah not the most reliable things in the universe. Fine yes it's a $40K car. But that's at base sale price many years ago. now they're like 20-25K.

16. Re: these suck ass

hahah wow...so much to learn

17. Re: these suck ass

the Type R is a pathetic excuse for a performance badge...now SS...thats a recognizable one

18. Re: these suck ass

a twin turbo supra with a good driver will beat a SS sorry thats the facts once thos turbos kick in its over and who cares about camaros anyways? i see them all the time you will get so many more heads turning in a supra cuz it's unique. my friend has had 3 camaros and even he admits there pieces of shyt hes getting a supra cuz he knos they own need i say more?

19. your hella gay, if you like imports so much move to japan mother #$%#er, and my z28 can take ur pussy car any day

20. no all imports are pussy v-4 and 6's, wit super and turbe chargers to make em go fast, hmm i wonder how great they would be wit out those

21. Outcorner a Porsche? yea and a Firebird beats a Mclaren F1 in topspeed

22. #22 Archangel689, Nov 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    >>> my twin turbo supra can beat all the shitty domestics SS

Wow, now not only is that wrong, but isn't that a rather WIDE range of cars to choose from...

I believe "all the shitty domestics SS's" would include the 60-70's muscle cars as well, which means you are really ignorant ie: need I even have to utter : 1970 Chevelle 454 LS6 (stock) or a stock 1969 Camaro(ZL-1 or not)

Either would spank ANY stock japanese import car in a drag. And it would be like using an atom bomb to kill an ant hill. In addition, you would go home and cry to mommy after realizing you got beat by an antique.

Another thing these little import cars will never have is class and CHARACTER. If I'm driving around in my little 1969 SS camaro convertible EVERY HEAD is going to turn to look at that car, its a piece of history that you drive. If I was driving a Lancer EVO, no one would care except those who are really into Lancers.

I respect cars like the Lancer Evo for what they are, however the bottom line is, that they are turboed 6 bangers... and the base engine determines the max performance after any number of modifications.

As referenced by actual timeslips:
    Time Slips

http://www.dragtimes.com/compare2.php?resultpage=1&make1=34&model1=526&op1=%3D&year1=0&make2=8&model2=150&op2=%3D&year2=0&make3=44&model3=673&op3=%3D&year3=0&make4=8&model4=750&op4=%3D&year4=0&submitButtonName=Compare%21

As you see, supra isn't even meantioned until the third page.
    If you still can't understand, here is a visual:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~williamsbryanmic/videos/streetracing/69Camaro_Supra.wmv

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really
    say anything. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

23. You compare a camaro w/ 320 hp to a 320hp supra, & then you say put a twin turbo on
    the camaro. What an imbecile. The camaro is a poor man's corvette.

The camaro has extremely low build quality & no resale value because they suck. The
    supra goes nowadays for what the 2001 camaro ss went for new. You can buy that gen of
    camaro for like $4k! What a pos!

There's a reason why supras are so sought after & still expensive, & that's because
    they will smoke an ss. They run 4.8 0-60 not mid 5's, & they run a 13.6 not a 13.9.
    My s2k has smoked ws6's & ss's, & it's a 2.0 n/a. Needless to say my sti smokes them
    hard. 4.6 0-60 stock my friend, close to the new vettes.

24. wanna race ur supra for pinkslips????

96 LT4 Z28 (396CI), TB Bypass, Airfoil, 1.7:1 roller rockers, 11.5:1 pistons, CAI, Relocateted IAT, 3 Offroad Y-Pipe (dual until rear end), both 3 inch pipes join @ a 4inch FlowMaster CatBack, LT headers, port/polished/flowbenched LT4 heads w/ 2.06/1.65 valves, port/polished LT4 Intake, 3.73:1 gear, 4L65 Trans 3200Stall, .578/.612 lift @ valve, dur @.050=230/244 112deg l/c cam, DynoTuned PCM, 38# SVO Injectors, Delteq Opti eliminator (DIS) BG Fuel Pump = 496RWHP/536RWTQ

25. hahaha, that sircnay guy is a total moron... "so what if it has a turbo? they went different ways to achieve power", and then later "well you cant compare that car because it has nos in it!" ya you dumbass, kinda like he went a different way to achieve power eh? and he still did it with a lot less money then it takes to buy a ricer supra... you were whining that a camaro would have an advantage with nos, kinda like a supra has an advantage with a twin turbo, so therefore, people were saying that if they BOTH had twin turbos (which makes it fair, you see?), then the camaro would leave the supra in the dust.. end of story