They Look Better!!!

Discussion in '2005 Ford Mustang GT' started by GMRacing, Nov 5, 2004.

1. I personally have never liked the looks of Mustangs, but now I really don't have much to complain about. I like the modern redesign and hope Ford builds off of it. I guess, maybe, I'm just looking for an American sportscar in my WS6s class to have more respect for because I'm not about to start liking imports. Anyway, after this and their GT40 revamp I'm now officially not a Ford hater anymore!

2. Yeah, im just the opposite, atleast with the styling. I love mustangs, but i think this design is just awful, up close, they look like butt in my opinion, ford just didnt do the retro styling right.

3. I love them..a sonic blue gt with bullit wheels...a great weekend car, especially with the shaker 1000 system..

4. they still have that shaker 1000 system? i saw one of these monsters on the street the other day. it was the V6 model, in a plain-ish gray color, but hell, it looked GEORGEOUS!

5. Ya, i was behind a sonic blue v6 the other day, from the back its not bad looking

6. got a red w/ black racing stripes at local dealership, i drool every time i see it, they also got a sweet silver metalic lightning and a 03 or 04 orange saleen s281 sc.

7. I for one have been a chevy follower, but when it cametime to purchase one, the chevy guys were to proud to get off the prices. Now after keepingmy head high, hopeing for that one special car to come around, Ford finally was the first to listen to the customers. We now have the Horsepower & the eye candy to boot.

Thank you for bringing back the real mustang and not any more of the impersinators.

Mine has been on order for two weeks and am like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Broke88
    Future Stang GT owner

8. "I for one have been a chevy follower, but when it cametime to purchase one, the chevy guys were to proud to get off the prices. Now after keepingmy head high, hopeing for that one special car to come around, Ford finally was the first to listen to the customers. We now have the Horsepower & the eye candy to boot."

I hear ya. I also would love to own a high horsepower American V-8 machine, but I'm stuck driving my Dodge Shadow. I'm working on saving enough money to atleast get a Dodge SRT-4. As you can probably tell, I'm a Dodge guy. And as for my name, the '03 Viper gets 500 horsepower from 505 cubic inches, so my name DOES make sense. lol!