they said the maclren f1 was the fastest car made

Discussion in '1994 Dauer 962 Le Mans' started by JoeTom, Jan 13, 2006.

1. why dont u STFU! its true. it was said in a magazine that everyon was scared to test the veyron but they finally got one and the fastest he went was 189 because it was too dangerous and the fastest car is the Thurst SSC which goes at 768 mph! (1229 kph)

2. y dont u STFU! it is true. it was said in a magazine, "we were trying to find a person to test the car but they were all scared, but we finally found one, "the fastest he went was 189 mph! if he were to go faster the driver would nearly die"! the fastest cars are powered by rocket car engines, the fastest car the Thurst SSC goes at 768 mph (1229 kph)

3. y dont u STFU! it is true. it was said in a magazine, "we were trying to find a person to test the car but they were all scared, but we finally found one, "the fastest he went was 189 mph! if he were to go faster the driver would nearly die"! the fastest cars are powered by rocket car engines, the fastest car the Thurst SSC goes at 768 mph (1229 kph)

4. y dont u STFU! it is true. it was said in a magazine, "we were trying to find a person to test the car but they were all scared, but we finally found one, "the fastest he went was 189 mph! if he were to go faster the driver would nearly die"! the fastest cars are powered by rocket car engines, the fastest car the Thurst SSC goes at 768 mph (1229 kph)

5. y dont u STFU! it is true. it was said in a magazine, "we were trying to find a person to test the car but they were all scared, but we finally found one, "the fastest he went was 189 mph! if he were to go faster the driver would nearly die"! the fastest cars are powered by rocket car engines, the fastest car the Thurst SSC goes at 768 mph (1229 kph)

6. why dont u you STFU! it is true! it was said in a magazine that everyone was scared to use it until they finally found one. the fastest he went was 183 mph! with 70 mph left on its estimate of top speed, he would not attempt to do it because it was not safe! be smart and think the obvious! the worlds fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missles. the fastest car is the Thurst SSC which goes at 768 mph! (1229 kph) read in the world book of records

7. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL

8. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL!

9. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL!

10. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL!

11. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missiles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL!

12. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missiles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! you dont even know how to speak! LOL!

13. Your last two sentences contradict each other.

14. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! I saw another magazine looking at the technology of the bugatti veyron, looking what made it achieve its top speed. The top speed was CLAIMED! by the manufacturer it was not officially recorded. Im not saying it absolutely cant go at that speed, I mean it’s a very sexy machine, but it had problems. Okay back to the magazine, in the end, they saw that it was a disaster! Because what they had done to it and it had many top speed problems, it weighed 2.5 tons with a person driving and many other things. the mclaren could have achived that top speed JUST! By adding 110 hp. oh and the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missiles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! and you dont even know how to speak, LOL

15. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! I saw another magazine looking at the technology of the bugatti veyron, looking what made it achieve its top speed. The top speed was CLAIMED! by the manufacturer it was not officially recorded. Im not saying it absolutely cant go at that speed, I mean it�s a very sexy machine, but it had problems. Okay back to the magazine, in the end, they saw that it was a disaster! Because what they had done to it and it had many top speed problems, it weighed 2.5 tons with a person driving and many other things. the mclaren could have achived that top speed JUST! By adding 110 hp. oh and the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missiles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! and you dont even know how to speak, LOL

16. why dont u STFU, its true. there was a magazine saying that everyone was too scared to use the car but they finally found a guy to test it, the fastest he went was 180 MPH!! but with 73 mph left he would not do it because it was dangerous and thats my point to all of you not that its heavy, DUH! I saw another magazine looking at the technology of the bugatti veyron, looking what made it achieve its top speed. The top speed was CLAIMED! by the manufacturer it was not officially recorded. Im not saying it absolutely cant go at that speed, I mean it�s a very sexy machine, but it had problems. Okay back to the magazine, in the end, they saw that it was a disaster! Because what they had done to it and it had many top speed problems, it weighed 2.5 tons with a person driving and many other things. the mclaren could have achived that top speed JUST! By adding 110 hp. oh and the fastest cars are rocket powered or jet powered vehicles that look like missiles, the Thurst SSC is the fastest car, it goes at 763 mph!! and you dont even know how to speak, LOL

17. Thrust SCC, no car but a rocket on wheels

18. Your stupid.

The Veyron did reach 250mph. (253 actually)

And you could call someone on your cellphone while going 180+mph.

Now shut up.