They should have built it!

Discussion in '1998 Chrysler Phaeton Concept' started by mpritz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This thing would have been great if they had built it, but it would cost way too much.

2. Re: They should have built it!

sweet car! definatly should have built it, but would have cost a whole lot. a V12. Wow

3. Re: They should have built it!

I got to sit in it at the atlanta auto show 00 it a huge ass car but its got Hp and ibs to push its wide ass down the road!!

4. Re: They should have built it!

Curb Weight = a school bus

5. Re: They should have built it!

yeah
    its longish, luxurious, and its got a lot of power, a R-R beater for Chrysler indeed.

Uhhm I guess there should be pics and info about the Chrysler Atlantic, which I think started the retrocraze at D_C department of design a few years ago.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: They should have built it!

Nah,ItŽs better not to be built....Well at least in GT2, Phaeton has a realy bad handling and its hard to control it...

7. Re: They should have built it!

Yep should have built it..just for show off purpose's....Cuz if ur in one U have gained [D [] []V[][D status....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: They should have built it!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from batelli</i>
    <b>Nah,ItŽs better not to be built....Well at least in GT2, Phaeton has a realy bad handling and its hard to control it...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    what the hell are u talking about? you are going to criticize a car based on a videogame?
    cmon boy... get a life...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: They should have built it!

are you sure? because this is just a concept car

10. Re: They should have built it!

What an awesome car! It looks like a 1930's mob car or something. If they would make one of these, I'm sure I'd be on the waiting list for it.

11. Re: They should have built it!

too bad they throw good designs in the litterbox...<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: They should have built it!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mpritz</i>
    <b>This thing would have been great if they had built it, but it would cost way too much.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree it would be between 55,000 and 75,000. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: They should have built it!

i personally think this is one of the ugliest cars i've ever seen, but that's just my opinion.