They ware thinkin !

Discussion in '2000 Oldsmobile Alero OSV Concept' started by carfreak, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I think that they ware thinkin ! Because this car shal sell really and then they could keep some money for the coolest car ever whatever that is supposed to be and then the would be popular to! Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell i hope this car can reach the speed of 90 mph cause i don't think it will with that a hp!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: They ware thinkin !

are you stupid or something? this car has 230hp and while that doesnt make it any great performer that power will get this car well over 100mph.oh yeah and as for your i think these cars will sell coment, these cars didn't sell. neither did any of the other olds cars. oh syre they sold some but not near enough and oldsmobile is still being phased out by GM

3. Re: They ware thinkin !

uh dude you must be a #$%#in moron to think it won't reach 90 with that hp, I know someone with a hyundai that now gets 110hp out of its 1.6 liter, and we've got it up to 135mph. I used to own an '89 Z28 that had 230 hp, and I've had it up to 170mph.

4. Re: They ware thinkin !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kirk102</i>
    <b>uh dude you must be a #$%#in moron to think it won't reach 90 with that hp, I know someone with a hyundai that now gets 110hp out of its 1.6 liter, and we've got it up to 135mph. I used to own an '89 Z28 that had 230 hp, and I've had it up to 170mph.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd like to know where you were to achieve a top speed of 170mph. That's fast. On a 1989 Z28. At that speed it would be pretty unstable.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: They ware thinkin !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigVettPhile</i>
    <b>are you stupid or something? this car has 230hp and while that doesnt make it any great performer that power will get this car well over 100mph.oh yeah and as for your i think these cars will sell coment, these cars didn't sell. neither did any of the other olds cars. oh syre they sold some but not near enough and oldsmobile is still being phased out by GM</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Dude, GM owns Oldsmobile, what the hell are you talkin' about?! Why would GM phase out their own production? Sure they shut down the production of some of the Oldsmobile models, but they are still in business.