Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mclaren777, Jan 23, 2009.
where dat pic from? It's the people from the m83 album cover.
M83 album cover haha
edit: Kim and Jessie EP
smells like ban to me
<A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/disappointed.gif"></A>
Below you'll find the available car skins. I'd like to reserve livery #4 for myself.
I want #69.
hot hip youth
just wanna play vidya games
when will this take place
If you aren't willing to prove it, your claim is totally meaningless.
You obviously own a computer so I think it's time to put your money where your mouth is. <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/tongue.gif"></A>
if this thread was about forza (1)..I am the best of the world..
It's on, FAGGOT.
Hopefully you won't suck as much at this game. <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/tongue.gif"></A>
And there's even a "Doom Mode" where you can get out of your car and walk around using the arrow keys and your mouse.
time to ruuin thread.
every1 ruin this thread with me!
I'm sorry you all got your hopes up for this idiot.
Here is a present though:
The fourth one is who you think it is.
* F1 - Brings up the lap times for everybody and the driver statistic monitor.
* F2 - Cycles through the camera position of other drivers in the session.
* F3 - Displays the TV camera view (+/- keys will change drivers).
* F4 - Brings up the TV overlay which shows driver, nationality, laptime, split time, etc.
* F8 - This overlay shows the position of the throttle, brake, and clutch at all times.
* F9 - Displays the current session (practice, qualifying or race) and the current session standings.
* F11 - Doom Mode allows the user to walk outside the car from a first-person perspective. Use 'C' to crouch.
* F12 - Saves a 800x600 screenshot in the Gallery folder.
* TAB - This allows the driver to focus on the details shown by the crew on the pitboard.
* ENTER - This allows users to chat with one other while racing. Press ENTER both before and after typing.
* Shift+F - Pressing these simultaneously shows the current frames/second. It should be at least 30fps.
* L - Pressing the this key cleans the helmet visor by simulating the removal of tear-off.
Oh, so it is something like this.
Can you please not do that? I'd rather this thread stay on-topic. <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/wink.gif"></A>
And I'm sure your computer can probably handle NKP just fine so hopefully I'll see you on track later. I'm trying to convince V8stangman so join us so perhaps we can have a 'Best mod on SC.net' category as well (my money would be on christofurr).
so should i post gaping orifices or what