this beuty will eat up those peace of "SHIT" audis anyday

Discussion in '2001 Cadillac LMP' started by sachpoe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this beuty is and will always be a winner. the only reason those peaceof shit audis are winning is because bmws and other class audis "that also suck ass" are wrecking them. the only one lmp thatwould have a chance is the panoz. even then this caddy would eat it up.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

This car was a great start to the Caddy race program. The R8s were just alot better. This car would kill the audi R8R and R8C. Remember those cars, audis first attempt at Le Mans. Well this is caddies first attempt of a Le Mans car. They could make the same leap the Audis made. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EliseS2</i>
    <b>This car was a great start to the Caddy race program. The R8s were just alot better. This car would kill the audi R8R and R8C. Remember those cars, audis first attempt at Le Mans. Well this is caddies first attempt of a Le Mans car. They could make the same leap the Audis made. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

True, just give Caddy a few years to learn the ropes and they'll start pulling wins left and right. Caddy's got great engineering, but with never being in LM before, they are just now learning what kind of engineering it takes. Good luck Caddy, and have a nice day, y'all.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

ya caddy is new to this so just give them a while and they will be great.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

R8's won the last time they met up with the LMP

6. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

i really think that cadillac needs to find a more relaible and dependable cofiguration other than this twin turbo-ed sucker. what are the rules in le mans anyway? they should be able to use twin engines. but in actuality, no lemans care is 100% reliable and dependable: no car is. maybe a volvo j/k but really does anyone have the rules for lemans auto engineers?

7. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

The only rules that I can list you off the top of my head for LM cars are that if they are naturally aspirated, they can have as much as 4.0 litres of displacement. If the engineers choose to turbocharge the engine (i.e. Audi), then the maximum displacement allowed is 3.6 litres. All cars (unless I am mistaken) have a V8 engine configuration.

L8R

8. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

what are you smoken it sucks it's the bigest heap scince lambo was inevted THE PAIN THE PAIN!

9. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

I agree with EliseS2. It was a first attempt at racing for Cadillac in 50 years. Cut them some slack! Yes, the modern Audi R8's would (and have been) ripping their asses off but it would probably stand a chance against the older R8R or R8C.

10. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

eropower has one thing right it dose suck but heres the real list
    best sport: Ferrari
    best exotic: Lotus
    best luxurary:1959 Cadillac Coupe Devill
    best 80's luxuary: 1984 Cadillac Coupe Devill

Porsh,Audi,Benz,BMW,and VW: Urinals and trash recepyicals. SUCK ON THAT SUKER.

11. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

the new r8's are something special though

12. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

I hope Cadillac improves this car so it can compete with the Audis. It's no fun watching a race, when you know who is going to win such as...

Audi in the Le Mans class
    Ferrari in Formula 1
    Peuogot in Rally

For the time being - the Audis are so much faster and more reliable than this car.

13. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

audi beat them this year (2002) and this was there last year(i heard)

14. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

Audi's are ugly but they have the wins. can't deny that.

15. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

i hate this peace of wotheless mother #$%#in shit so #$%# all of ya!!!

16. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

I'm just gonna ignore the previous comment and say that the LMP-02 looks better. But which one performs better?

17. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

18. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

Cadillac isn't even into racing. They only entered Le Mans to test their ability to produce high-powered performance engines. Even though they didn't succeed well in racing, they have succeeded in making engines reliable for performance.

19. Re: this beuty will eat up those peace of

this beuty is and will always be a winner...

are you insane? le mans isnt some camp for retards where everyone is a winner. youre too proud to admit that caddy didnt cut it when they had the chance. have some humility for the love of god. this caddy does deserve your sympathy though, which youre lavishing all over it.