This car is amazing

Discussion in '2001 Honda Dualnote Concept' started by LAMBOlover, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is amazing. First of all its getting the most hp per liter that i've ever seen, also its a hybrid supercar that is getting 40 mpg. The honda civic doesnt even get 40 mpg. But another thing that is amazing is the performance. It's 0-60 time is about 3 secs flat. The handeling is rumored to be amazing and with an acceleration time like that and that much hp the top speed has got to be pretty damn high. And I have heard rumors of a ngine similar to this going into the NSX which would improve that performance drastictlly.

2. Re: This car is amazing

Not to mention the 4 doors....

3. Re: This car is amazing

I want this car now!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This car is amazing

me too.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This car is amazing

With more and more Emissions Output laws being created every day, this is where the sports cars of the future are headed. Honda has a good head on their shoulders and if they build this they will probably be very happy that they did.

6. Re: This car is amazing

This seems like a pretty sweet car but most of the stats arent available........what do you think the stats are?

7. Re: This car is amazing

I heard that it does 0-60mph 3.5 seconds.

8. Re: This car is amazing

i think its amazing, it looks awesome, really like the design

9. Re: This car is amazing

The interior is nice. I don't know about the extreior though.

10. Re: This car is amazing

this caris amazing but the corvette or viper is better

11. Re: This car is amazing

oh come on... i've had enough about the corvette or viper ALWAYS being better than like every single car on this site. every time i post, theres always somebody who says the corvette is better than this or that. its annoying! does the corvette get 40 mpg?? does the corvette have 4 doors? does the corvette have 400 hp, and can it accelerate to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds? NO ! So tell me, how is the corvette better than this car????

12. Re: This car is amazing

actually there is a few ferraris with about that displacement and horsepower, but anywhere near 40mpg, i dont think so. this car is amazing and i cant wait till it comes out, i dont see why not any time soon. However the only thing i dont like about it is the butterfly wing steering wheel.

13. Re: This car is amazing

I'm usually a domestic guy, but I gotta admit this is pretty cool.

14. Re: This car is amazing

its cool, but the toyotas better

15. Re: This car is amazing

much better, better lookin, quiker, etc